A walk with Natasha

Adrian Petrescu

Adrian followed Natasha walk around Obsidian Harbour. They had been eating pizza at Florean Fortescue's Ice-cream parlour, and Adrian decided to invite Natasha for a walk. "Nice day isn't it." he asked her.<i></i>

Natsha nodded. "Yeah it is." she looked at the clear blue sky. "So...do you have any siblings?" she asked and bit her lip.

Adrian smiled. "Well, i have 4 siblings in total. There's Bianca who's a Hufflepuff First Year, my oldest sister Clarissa now works at the Apothecary and my second oldest sister Victoria works at Scribbulus Everchanging Inks, third oldest sister called Brittany works at the Second-Hand Store, Bianca at school, and Jason at home. He's five. What about you?" Adrian asked curiously.<i></i>

"Wow, thats a lot of siblings!" Natasha exlaimed. "Oh, I've met Bianca, she's in my dorm!" Natasha nodded slowly. "I have one twin brother called James. He's in Slytherin though, so I don't see him much anymore. I s'pose you could call Clover my sister as well, she lives at my house now that she got into Hogwarts." Natasha's braclet slid off her wrist. She picked it up and slipped it back on. Her braclet was gold with litte charms spelling the word 'Hufflepuff' hanging off it.
"What house are you in, er... were you in?" she said, blushing.

(Clover is Clover Katt btw)

Adrian smiled. "So you have met Bianca aye? Very friendly and bright girl right?" Adrian asked Natasha. He of course, was very fond of his sister as they were very close. "I'm a Gryffindor. My family is divided into two actually, half being Hufflepuffs and half being Gryffindors." Adrian replied. He and Natasha walked down Obsidian Harbour, almost in front of the Apothecary

"That's a very nice bracelet Natasha" Adrian complimented her.
<i></i>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>"Oh cool, Clover's in Gryffindor." she said happily. "Thanks, Mum got me this bracelet when I told her I was in Hufflepuff, quite amazing really. My parents don't really speak much, they mainly work on their computers." Natasha smiled sadly. "I mainly go swimming when I'm at home, we have a massive pool you should totally see it!" She looked at Adrian. "You got any pets?" she asked.<i></i></span>

(ok does my writing look big in my last post? i clicked something and it went massive lol)

[Yes that's super big !! I think i can read what you typed even if i was standing one kilometre away from the computer screen.]

=))

(lol)

Natasha looked at some owls that were flying past. "I wish I had an owl! I should get one sometime..." she murmered

[ I'm gonna make Adrian do something, so get ready for it. Haha :) ]

Adrian smiled. "You have a swimming pool at home? You're so lucky. I always wanted to have one. I have a cat and a snowy owl. The cat's name is Ginger while my owl is named Caina. What about you? Have any pets? And you always wanted an owl? Want me to buy you one?" Adrian asked as he bit his lip. He really did like Natasha. And without thinking, he reached out for her hand and hold her hand while they continued walking.<i></i>

"Well Clover has a cat called Moose and four kittens, they live at our house but she has them during the year. Apart from that I have no pets." she smiled. "Its my birthday tomorrow, just so you know."

(its not my b'day in r/l just Nat's =P)

[Okay then. Happy birthday Nat. Haha. Nat must be really brave, i mean Adrian is holding hands with her and she's just acting normal ;D]

"Really. So now i have a good reason to get you an owl. Shall we go to Eeylops Owl Emporium Natasha?" Adrian asked, winking at her.<i></i>

(yea well Nat is like that lol)

Natasha grinned. "Ok, lets go!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back