A volleyball game

Alexia Rodriguez

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Llheione hurried to changed her clothes in sports outfit, she wear her short shorts, showing off her beautiful legs, and her favorite white tee shirt that fits perfectly in her body. She then changed her flip-flops with white rubber shoes. She ran fast so that her cousin Alexia wouldn't be so mad at her. She found Alexia waiting at the lakefront with her volleyball ball. "Hey!Sorry if i wasn't on time." she apologizes and she position herself so they could start playing. Before Alexia served the ball she said "ready to get beat up, my dear cousin Alexia?"she said and laugh.

A minute after, her cousin showed up."I thought your not going to show up." Alexia said smiling, "Looking great." She said while looking at her cousin with a nice perfectly body. Alexia position herself, not far from her cousin Alexia served the ball. It went flying toward Llheione. "I'm so going to beat you up." Chuckled at the same time.

She chuckled then toss the ball to Alexia while saying "Why thanks couz, you too." "You're not gonna beat me up, you know. Didn't you know that i belong to the champions team?" she was just half kidding, though she's good playing volleyball.

"Uh..Champions. Say that to my sister and you'll end up into the hospital wing." She said and smack the incoming ball to her. Her hands where now bright red from the impact of the ball, the truth is Alexia's cousin is a great volleyball player. I wish i'm better than her Alexia thought to herself.

"Yeah right. As if me and your big sister get along well." she was looking at her shoes and stomp it lightly at the ground when she looked up, ready to strike the ball, she was blinded by the ray of sun. Instead hitting the ball she closed her eyes tightly so she could see clearly again. It was to late to avoid the ball, she got hit at her fore head and out balanced herself, butt first. She almost passed out when the ball hit her. "Whoah, now that really hurts." she said while still sitting and touched her fore head.

When Alexia saw that Llheione was hit by the ball at the her head, she panicked and run towards her. "Witty but idiot's." She said when she got to her cousin, Alexia was a smacker star because of her smack at any volleyball games, they always won. "Do you want to go to the hospital wing?" Alexia asked Llheione.

She saw Alexia panicked, when she was offered to go to the hospital wing she declined. "No, there's no need for me to go to hospital wing. I am totally fine, i was just shocked, and by the way i was not that hurt." she said and stood up then she settled herself. She's shaking off the dirt that sticks to her short short while saying "By the way, if this happens to a real competition, im not backing out, just because i earned some bruises." she was almost lecturing Alexia cause she knows that Alexia, too, is very good in playing volleyball but didn't have that much experienced on sports competitions unlike her, though she knew that Alexia was a smacker star in her team.

Llheione was shocked when Alexia smack her on her head. "Hey, what was that for. Now, im feeling sick, i feel like my head going to fell off." she was only joking. Then Llheione repositioned herself to get the game started again. She picked up the ball and spike it.

Llheione already got up and Alexia ignore what she just had said. She didn't noticed the ball being spike to her, Alexia was hit in the shoulder. She gap her mouth, "That is not nice." She took the ball and thrown it at Llheione, forgetting the game.

Llheione was freaked out when the ball she spiked hit Alexia on her shoulder. She was going to run and go to Alexia to help her but instead, Alexia threw the ball back to her, she quickly avoided it. It almost got her. "Hey, i didn't mean to hurt you. I thought you're ready to play again. I didn't noticed that you're not in the position. Im sorry. Do you wanna go to the hospital wing instead?." she was truly sincere saying that all. She now motioned forward to Alexia and hold her hurting shoulder. She's checking it out if it was in a bad conditioned.

Llheione was about to refused when Alexia invited her to go for a swimming at the lake. She can't let go of Alexia's hands as she was running and about to jump at the lake with her. "Alexia, stop! I don't want to swim, ok?" She finally let go of her cousin's hands and back away at the clear water of the lake. She looked frightened, but she tried to control herself not to freaked out again. It seems to be Alexia didn't know why she's afraid of the open water. She was now standing a little far away from the lake and holding her both hands.

"oh, come one. It will be fun." She said pouting her lips. Alexia sat down on the grass and took off her rubber shoes and her short sleeve jacket. She stood up and took a step forward at the water. "Its safe." Alexia turned to looked at Llheione.

Llheione looked at her cousin Alexia, it seems that shes not kidding about swimming into the water. Llheione sat beside Alexia as she watched Alexia took off her rubber shoes and her short sleeve jacket. "You go ahead. I'll just watched you then." she still refuses though Alexia told her that it was safe.Then asked "How'd you know it was safe, anyway?" while asking she hug her legs closer to her chest and lean her chin on her knees and looked straight at the clear water of the lake.

The 'i don't know' response of Alexia made her feel a little more afraid of the water. "I still ain't gonna swim." she said then straitened her legs. "Just be careful ok? Don't go any further." she warned her cousin, cause she thinks that something might happen to Alexia that happened to her few years back at the muggle world.

Alexia groan, she swim far away and dive. The life on the under water was peaceful until she saw something, a life size tentacles. She dive nervously up and caught a hand full of air. She swim back from the shore. "The squid is real." Alexia said.

Llheione stood up as fast as she could and run towards Alexia. She saw that Alexia looked nervous when she was about to get some air. Then she heard Alexia saying that 'the squid is real'. She chuckled in disbelief though Llheione knew that something was wrong., "What are you talking about? You made me feel nervous, too, you know. Now, what really happened?" she just can't accept the fact that the reason ALexia gave her was that there was a squid! For God's sake! There's no squid on a lake! Though she thought deeply that Alexia was mistaken of what she saw. She then help Alexia to get up.

"You don't want to believe me?" She said her breath was getting harder, "Arggh..Then don't. There's a squid in there." Alexia pointed her finger on the lake. She walked away from the lake, took her rubber shoes and her ball. She run towards her common room.

Llheione was worried for Alexia. She crossed her arms then having second thoughts if shes going to tell Alexia why she hated open water and she was about going to explain of why she didn't believed her. Its not that she don't wanna believed her she just don't like the idea that Alexia almost got into trouble. But it was too late. Alexia already grabbed her shoes and jacket when she was about to stop her. "Alexia! Come back here! I want to talk to you!Alexia-" she didn't even finished shouting because Alexia was out of sight now. llheione then grabbed the motionless volleyball ball lying on the ground after they stop playing, Alexia left it there and she felt like lying on the ground. She acted of what she thought, she was lying, beside her was the ball, her position is just like when your making a snow angel but not actually moving. She then closed her eyes and released a big sighed. Bloody hell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back