A Trip To The Owlery

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
After a quick breakfast in the Great Hall, Ellie made her way up the steep steps to the owlery. A blueberry muffin in one hand and a muggle pen and parchment in the other! Owl's were flying all around the small room, streaching there wings, and Ellie took this as a greeting. "Tiggles" She called, and grinned as her Tawny owl flew down from it's perch towards her. Pulling some treets from her pocket, Ellie sat them at Tiggles' feet so he could eat them as she wrote.
Dear Dad,

Well you told me to write when I've settled in, so here it is!
It's great to be back here, I've missed it all so much. I arrived yesterday morning and found my friends straight away, I've missed them all so much too! Espeacially Harri! And not to forget Zazuka!
I've got a lot of work to catch up on, but i don't mind, I love it all.
But anyway, How's the baby coming along?
How are you, how's Simon?
Heard from Granny and Granda lately?

Well, write back
Loads of Love,
Ellie x
Folding the letter over, Ellie attached it to Tiggles leg, and after giving him a soft kiss on the head, watched him fly into the distance.
Perching herself upon the small writing table, Ellie decided she would just sit there for a while.
There was no point in trying to find any of her friends, as it was still early and they would probably still be in their beds!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back