Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual (Mervyn)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
Really? Leda had managed to pick up a rose delivery for Mervyn? She wondered if it would be from Sapphire, but had resisted the urge to open it, hoping instead the Gryffindor would tell her once he read it. “Cmon Mervyn.” She waited outside impatiently. She didn’t get to see him much these days and wished they were delivering these things together, that would have been fun.

When someone told Mervyn there was 'some girl' waiting outside for him, he waited several more minutes before finally getting up and seeing who it was. A grin spread over his face as he saw Leda standing there, a rose in her hand. "Aw, you shouldn'of, Leeds, I didn't get you nuffink," he teased, leaning back on the wall. "'Oo's it from?"

Every time Leda saw Mervyn, he seemed to be getting increasingly arrogant. Or had he always been and she just hadn’t noticed? She rolled her eyes at his comment, taking a few steps closer and slapping him round the face with rose. “I don’t know, I haven’t pried this year.” She admitted truthfully, it had been hard and sometimes tempting, but she hadn’t peeped at any notes at all yet.

Thank you for being my friend! I hope this day is awesome for you!

- Zennon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back