Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow for @Emily Hastings, open after

Nicole had been at a loss trying to track down her next delivery. She had no idea who Emily Hastings. She'd asked around a bit, and somehow Ryan had been able to at least tell her Emily was in Ravenclaw. A few more inquiries finally lead her to the library with a vague description of the girl, though Nicole had been warned she could be a little mean which made her nervous. Spotting a girl nearby reading, Nicole tapped the girl hesitantly on the shoulder. "Excuse me, are you Emily Hastings?" She asked quietly, holding up her basket almost like a shield in case the girl was upset about being disturbed.

Emily was so bored with this book, but she was determined to finish it. She looked up as a girl asked her name, leaning her head back to see her. "Yeah, that's me," She replied, shutting her book and sitting up. "What's up?" She asked, wondering if her sister had done something again.

Nicole was relieved when she'd managed to successfully find Emily, and that Emily didn't seem to bothered about her bugger her. "Great! You have a rose, tada," She said, passing Emily the yellow rose with a flourish before remembering they were in a library. "Oh, sorry, tada," She said again, quieter.

Thanks for being my first friend.

Minnie

Emily looked surprised at the rose. "Oh, thank you.", she said quietly, smiling a little at her repeating tada in a quieter voice. Opening the note, her smile widened knowing it was from Minnie. "Thank you for bringing this to me. What's your name again?"

"You're welcome," Nicole said quietly. She was happy to see that Emily's rose seemed to have put her in a good mood. "Oh, I'm Nicole. I'm a second year," She answered, wondering if Emily thought she should know who she was. Not that Nicole would mind older students knowing who she was, she always felt like it carried a little extra prestige.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back