OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Elizabeth ❤️
Leo had been thinking a lot the past few weeks. He was still jobless and the mere thought of having to hunt for a career dampened the mood. He had travelled since his graduation but now he knew that with his money running out he really did need to start earning a living and become responsible. He hadn’t exactly planned his future, right now all he had was Elizabeth and the reassurance that that brought to his mind. But in practice, the young man did need to find his own path. Even Alessio was now a fully independent employee at the ministry, no less. The former Gryffindor found it odd (and not to mention ironic) that his dear older brother was working in the magical world. Considering that he had struggled through school when they were at Hogwarts. So that just made Leo all the more determined to find something for him to do - something sustainable. He sighed as she entered the nearest bar and ordered himself a drink, really not wanting to contemplate on his (future) life choices right now.​

Daisy had a day off, and while she usually enjoyed time off to herself, she decided it was about time she took a trip to Obsidian to pick up a few things. It wasn't that Daisy didn't like people, she loved people! She just wasn't a huge fan of crowds, which is what shopping often offered. However, today seemed to be a quiet day, which Daisy was grateful for. The ex-Gryffindor stood at the top of the street, looking down to see where to go first, before a familiar face caught her eye. Leo? Daisy hadn't seen him in forever. She wasn't sure if it was him, but her feet took her forward as she followed him into a bar, seeing that it was actually him. "Leo!" Daisy exclaimed, running up to her old friend.

The one thing Leo had hoped for when he had gotten back from his travels around the world for the past couple of years was to feel determined, maybe to be able to earn a living with a job that payed well, especially after having seen what he had. Some things that would stay with him for the rest of his life. But, that determination had yet to come. He sipped on his drink, forcing himself not to chug it and thus submitting to the misery he was feeling right now, when a very familiar voice called out his name. "Daisy!" he almost yelled back, and his arms were wide open for her to receive the biggest bear hug ever. "It’s really you! But, I haven’t seen you in ages!" he exclaimed, beyond relieved that he didn’t have to deal with his thoughts at the moment as he had a distraction. "So how are you? What have you been up to? Tell me what’s going on in your life. Is there someone special?" he asked, waggling his eyebrows. The boy could hardly wait for the answers to each as he fired question after question, more than eager to catch up with his friend.

Daisy grinned as Leo accepted her with a bear hug, laughing, before pulling herself back. "It's been waaay too long!" She exclaimed in agreement. Daisy took a seat next to Leo, just asking for water when the bartender asked what she wanted. "I'm great! I'm helping train dogs in all sorts of different areas, so I'm basically with dogs all day and every day!" Daisy laughed. "And kind of? I've been seeing - you know her - Lizzie! From school. What about you? What are you up to? Are you still with Elizabeth?" She had definitely been jealous of the girl at school, but now she had Lizzie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back