OOC First Name
tigs
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Whippy Birch Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Tizi wasn’t quite sure what had possessed him to sign up for this. Corey was doing it though and so he’d decided to do it too. He got to meet a lot of people this way though which was really cool. He just wished people would stop touching him. “Hi!” There was a girl just sitting there, he liked being outside so he figured he’d just take his time to deliver the roses rather than rushing around like the headless chickens everyone else was being.​

Last edited:
Selene was almost done delivering her roses. She had been outside to deliver her most recent one. She had been making really good progress it was as if everyone was exactly where she expected them to be. She took a moment to enjoy the afternoon when she heard someone talk next to her. She turned around and saw a young boy. hello she said how can I help she added wondering if he was looking for an older student who he didn’t know. Because he couldn’t be any older than second year.

Tizi smiled at the girl. "I am okay, I just wanted to rest a bit before I go and deliver my roses. I feel like there's no need to rush." he said, sitting next to her and smiling. "I saw you before, you're delivering roses too, right?"

Selene smiled at the boys comment. all the running around the castle chasing after people is a weeks worth of exercise, especially when the people you are chasing are chasing others. she said Ggreeing that a rest was needed yes I am, I have been pretty lucky at finding people so far she said. It had been spooky how much easier it had been than usual. Do you have many left?[/b] she asked wondering how many he had she had one and she was fairly sure the person she was delivering to was near the lake.

Tizi shrugged at the girl, he couldn't remember her name. "It doesn't bother me, I'm fast!" He told her, nodding. He liked running around and he was athletic. "I haven't started yet, I got bored looking for the first name," he said, showing the girl his basket. "I don't really know anyone... 'cept Linden and I can give him his later," he said, moving his roommates rose to the bottom of the basket to reveal the one on top for someone called Selene.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back