Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
The cliffs were absolutely the favourite place for Val, when she didn't want to be around other people and wanted to spend a little time alone. She decided to head out to see them, it was a new semester and the clouds had cleared enough that she knew it would be fine. She walked the familiar path to the cliffs, enjoying the fresh air, the fresh wind and the light cold. She eventually reached than and was surprised to spot someone else there. She frowned a little, a little annoyed at the fact she wasn't able to be alone, and but after glancing, she realised it was someone she knew. Bree. They'd spent a bit of time together over the break and she was very pleased for the friendship. "Bree!" she called out loudly. "Fancy seeing you here!"

Bree was feeling a bit down. Sure, the break up had been mild enough. She and Salem were still friends. Then why was she so sad about it? Bree sat on the edge of the cliff, one foot over the edge and the other knee hugged to her chest. The wind blew through her short hair. She looked up when she heard the voice, and gave Valeria a smile. "Hey Val," she greeted. "What can I say, you can't find a view like this anywhere," She joked half-heartedly, gesturing vaguely out past the cliffs.

Valeria would never claim to be good at reading people, she thought she was pretty okay at it, but immediately she knew something was wrong with her friend. The usual lighter tone that Bree had or the way they joked about was maybe there, but she could tell the half hearted nature of it. Valeria moved over and sat down next to her. "Are you okay?" Valeria said, "Not regretting this new look too hard are you? you look so cute," she assured her. Sometimes all it took was one comment to make one feel bad about a new look.

Aubrey's smile faded and she sighed, looking back out over the cliffs. "Yes and no," she answered. "Salem and I broke up." She shrugged. "We... decided we're better as friends. Which I guess is okay. I just... miss her, you know? I mean, we knew we weren't in love, we weren't clicking that way. But... I still adore her... I miss the closeness we had." She sighed, hugging her knees to her chest. Aubrey couldn't say she was devastated, but she was still upset.

Valeria immediate had a sympathetic smile and moved to put a comforting arm around her good friend. She had never been the consoling arm around a shoulder of the other person, she'd always seen it and heard about it but now she could be. "I'm sorry Bree, it's okay to miss someone and miss what you had even if you are still to be friends," Val said to her. "I'm sorry it didn't work out, but, the good news is, you've got me as your friend, and as we know I can help you get back out there when you feel ready too," She told her, assuring her that she would be there for her, and ready to help out when she wanted it, if only because that would be as fun for her as it would be for Aubrey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back