Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
In a fit of boredom, Violet decided to go where she hadn't gone before - the cliffs. Sure, they looked dangerous, but they couldn't be as dangerous as the Forbidden Forest. The forest had an air of claustrophobia, the cliffs were more open, which Violet definately preferred. Besides, on the cliffs you could see everything - the rocks below, the ocean...it was truely beautiful. Violet couldn't help but think of one of her favourite novels, Wuthering Heights. The wild winds, the tempestuous waves...already, having only just arrived at the cliff faces, she was madly in love.
Sitting cross legged on the ground, close to the edge, Violet contemplated taking her book out, but instead was happy to sit and contemplate, as the wind blew her strawberry blonde hair all over the place. Smiling serenely to herself, she watched the waves crashing towards the shore and the edges of the cliffs, feeling particuarly calm, although what was underneath her was so far from peaceful.
For the first time in a while, Violet Bellamy was quite content with her life. Classes were difficult, but she was beginning to manage things, she had seen Aries again, proving that he was not a figment of her imagination, and it was coming close to the end of the year, which meant she would be home again soon. She always missed home - although as soon as she got home, she missed Hogwarts again. And while at this moment, she could have been studying, Violet was perfectly happy where she was.

Kat wasn't able to sit in her room any longer. The last few weeks had proved utterly confusing for her and she was absolutely about to pull her hair out by the roots. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry...feel over-joyed or depressed...get over it or stay pissed off. So many decisions to make and yet she would rather keep it all pinned up inside and just ignore what was very likely to boil over and eventually burn everyone involved. Pulling on her tennis shoes Kat took off downstairs and out of the castle.

No particular place in mind she just let her feet take her where ever it is they felt like stopping. Walking had always been a good way to help her think and clear her mind, but today it didn't see to be any kind of help at all. In fact the longer and further she walked the more confused and irritated she became. When was she ever going to learn her lesson. Probably never she thought bitterly. Kat happened to notice where she was walking towards. It was a place that she herself had never actually been before as they were off limits to students, but today she really didn't give two hoots. The cliffs seemed to be drawing her nearer and without a second thought she allowed her self to wander to them. As she got closer she saw a girl sitting on the ground and upon closer inspection she saw that it was Violet, a third year Hufflepuff prefect. Kat walked over to the girl and said in as nice a tone as she could muster for her current situation, "Umm, hi! Whatcha doing out here alone?"

Breathing slowly, Violet closed her eyes, listening to the wailing of the wind and the crashing of the waves. It reminded her of home - when she tired of laughing and jumping in the waves, back home, she would navigate the rockfaces and sit and watch the waves, or close her eyes and think to herself. Moreso as she got older - even though she was only ever home for a very small part of summer.

Hearing another voice, Violet opened her eyes in surprise - the cliffs weren't exactly somewhere they were supposed to be - and looked around to see Kat, her fellow prefect and sorority sister. She gave Kat a genuine smile - before she saw that Kat didn't actually look so good. "Oh hey! I'm not really doing much, just, you know, taking some time out to think and stuff. What's up?" she asked, casually but with a hint of concern. The older girl did not look happy at all.

Kat nodded with a blank expression on her face. "Doing the same. Thinking that is." she said as she sat down next to the Hufflepuff girl. Kat didn't want to bore Violet with what it was she was thinking about so instead she tried to push Chace, Andromeda, and Sumner out of her mind...it was likely to drive her nuts in the long run anyways. "So how is your year going? You enjoying electives?" Kat asked with a genuine curiosity, hoping to get her mind on something else.

Violet nodded. "Nice place to think, this is. I'm surprised I haven't come out here before," she replied, absently. "You look a little troubled, something bothering you?" she asked without thinking, a little worried. "Oh, sorry, don't mean to intrude," she quickly added, reddening slightly. "Um, my year is okay, going by in a bit of a blur. Messed up last semester in everything except Arithmancy, hoping to do a little better now," she explained. "I like my electives, but Arithmancy is definately my favourite," she nodded. "You were taking most electives, weren't you?" she asked out of curiosity. She couldn't quite remember what Kat was taking but she was pretty sure it was nearly everything.

"I'm...well...just...it's nothing really. Just issues with the opposite sex is all. Nothing new for me," she tried to laugh it off. In all honesty is really was nothing new for her and when she thought about it, her luck with guys was seriously sad. First Makato, then Nic, now the whole confusing situation with Chace and Andy with Sumner thrown into the mix. Her head was spinning and she started thinking that maybe swearing off guys was a good idea, but then where was the fun in that. Though heartache isn't so much fun she thought with a heavy sigh. Trying to not think about it for right now Kat looked at Violet and said, "Arithmancy is my favorite too! And yeah, I took everything but Ancient Runes. Bit mad on my part, but I'm managing fair enough I suppose. Though I'm probably going to drop a few of them after my OWLs next year."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back