Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Derek<3
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Rigid Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
After the break Athena was all excited to be back at Hogwarts. She had spend her time with her family back at home. The blonde always liked spending time with her family, and ofcourse her mother had given her a lot of clothes back to wear. Athena was sometimes a living advertisement for her mothers brand, but she didn't mind. Her mothers clothes were very pretty and fashionable and Evelyn wore them sometimes too. And if she did it was all fine mostly. Athena hoped that her cousin would be her prefect soon again. She felt bad about her losing her badge, and hoped that things would work out soon again. Athena dreamed of becoming a prefect too once and she had to work on her good grades she figured. She had to find a balance between homework and friends. She would ask Evelyn for some advice soon, she had no idea how her older cousin did all of those things. The blonde decided to pay a visit in the student lounge and she had send Mazikeen a note to come meet her whenever she had time. It would be nice to spend some time with her best friend, and perhaps meet others too. She had heard from Evelyn that she had made lots of friends in the student lounge and figured it was a nice place where people could come together. The blonde walked inside of the room and scanned the room with her blue eyes, she noticed a free spot at a bench that looked comfy. Athena smiled for a second and walked over it and let her fall on the couch softly. It was nice to relax a bit before all the lessons would begin again. And she had to be prepared with a empty mind and a positive one.

Mazikeen had enjoyed going back home for the holidays, but she was exceedingly happy to be back at school. She couldn't wait for classes and rest of the semester's fun to get underway. Which of course it would. She did have a few things to catch up on, and primarily that was her closest from, Athena. They were close, Maze certainly was thankful for their friendship, though she felt the odd pang of jealousy at how beautiful Athena was compared to her, but Maze always pushed this jealousy down and focused instead upon just being around her and enjoying her friendship. Maze walked into the student lounge and immediately spotted her friend sat upon one of the comfier couches, "Athena!" Maze called as she approached so that the girl would know she was here. Mazikeen didn't want to startle the girl when she sat down next to her in this student lounge. She walked over and took the seat and smiled at her friend, "How are you?" she asked with a bright smile, "How was your holiday, do anything fun?" she asked the usual polite questions of this time in the year, both because she wanted to and because they were of course polite things to ask someone.

When Athena heard her name by a familliar voice she smiled bright when she noticed it was her best friend Mazikeen. She was glad to see the girl and wanted to catch up with her. The blonde looked at her friend as she came sitting close to her and smiled. '' Hi Mazi! I'm great! Trying to prepare a bit for classes again. I had a good holiday with my family, but nothing special. My mother has given me a lot of clothes along though. She has her own fashion brand and wants me to be her living advertisement or something.'' Athena could smile about it though, it were nice clothes at least and she could choose the ones so that was nice. Athena hated it when her mother would force her into clothes she didn't want to wear. That was what she did when she was younger but now she was all grown up and she could have an opinion of herself. That was what her father also said, so she was glad with him. She put her book down for a second and looked at her friend. '' How was yours? Are you ready for school life again?'' Athena asked with a smile towards her friend.

Mazikeen smiled in sympathy when the girl said that she was preparing for classes, it always appeared to be around this time in the year when people would start prepping for the classes. Most had arrived back and were looking to get out of holiday mode with an easy read of a few of the books they had for upcoming lessons. Mazikeen nodded as her friend continued, and she had a pang of jealous when Athena talked about getting free clothes, but it only lasted for a second. She knew it was unfounded, if she was to have that, then she’d end up bored with the clothes, and she’d wear them outside and end up getting tears in them, which wouldn’t be good. But there was a little part of her that was jealous of Athena, after all, she was already beautiful, beautiful clothes would only aid that. As the question returned, all thoughts of jealousy melted away and she just smiled brightly at her best friend. ”I had a good holiday, it’s nice to just be home,” Mazikeen said, ”I’m so ready for the new semester too, i’m looking forward to the duelling most of all!” the gryffindor said excitedly, ”Will you be taking part in that?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back