Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Too Young to Care
Wand
18" Study-Straight Cedar Wand, Essence of Kelpie Hair
Into the dungeons, Giraltus exited the Slytherin common room to look around and explore the area a bit. New to the castle, he was excited to view all the nooks and crannies that came with Hogwarts. His father had forewarned about the dangers that could lurk within the dungeons. Now, being here would be apart of his daily life. The Slytherin name was one that Giraltus was warming up to. After meeting Ruben by the Lakefront, he felt a warm welcome from those not just in house Slytherin, but the entirety of Hogwarts.

What mysteries lurked in the shadows of the dungeons? Giant spiders? Pixies? Dancing skeletons? Giraltus walked the dungeons until he came unto a corridor. It appears there was nobody in this area, maybe it just was not a popular spot. He hoped to encounter other students his age. He needed some quality friends. He heard someone approaching, hoping they’d stop by the corridor.

Lucie had been trying her best to get used to the corridors at Hogwarts, even before classes had started. She didn't want to embarrass herself at any time as she tried to make her way around, and so she thought now would be a good time to head out and familiarise herself when she didn't have anywhere to be. She wondered where her brother's common room was, what the Hufflepuffs had to do to get in there, and whether or not it was really as far away from the dungeons as it seemed. She wanted to find her brother and tell him all about her own common room, how it was underground and how it was much more cool than what their older sister described. The girl was walking quickly through the dungeons on her way out when she walked around the corner only to bump into someone. She took a step back, looking up to see who it was. "Oh, my bad." Lucie said with a shrug, realising it was a boy around her own age.

The Magno boy was walking around the corridor, observing a pooling spot of some slimey substance. He bent down to look closer and the smell was awful. As he stood up, he began to walk around a corner to possibly meet the foot steps he heard approaching.
Suddenly, a girl who looked around the same age as he, bumped into him. "Hey!" He exclaimed. He thought the footsteps were a lot further away. The bump took him by surprise and he almost fell backwards into the slime. Waving his arms a bit to catch his balance, he replied with, "Its all good, didn't realize somebody was right there." As he regained control of his balance and got a look at the girl who appeared to be part of Slytherin. "The dungeons area magnificent place, I wonder how long it'll take to explore all of it." He said to the girl. "My name is Giraltus, are you on your way to a class?" He asked.
A confident aura of energy emitted from the girl, she seemed to have a stance of authority and extrovertedness.

Lucie raised her eyebrow at the boy, who appeared to be in Slytherin house like herself. She hadn't yet met or heard of anyone in Slytherin who was so friendly and relaxed. It was definitely a step up from the girls that she shared her dormitory with, and it made her wonder whether or not it was just the girls in Slytherin who were the less friendly ones. "A long time I'm guessing." Lucie replied as he wondered how long it would take to explore the whole of the dungeons. He introduced himself as Giraltus. "Well, my name is Lucie. Are you a first year? We have all of our classes together, you know." Lucie folded her arms across her chest, before noticing the green substance on the ground behind him. "What's that?" She pointed at it.

A series of sweaters would be a wise investment as Giraltus was starting to feel cold. Generally spending a lot of time outside, he was not used to being apart of a house that resided in the dungeons. It would be an adaption for sure.

“Well Lucie, I’m going to become the greatest Wizard of all time and I don’t need any class that isn’t one where I’m learning spells.” He said half-jokingly. His enthrallment was the ability to use or control magic. The histories and arithmetic of magic bored him.

Lucie pointed to the slime that Giraltus had stumbled upon earlier. It seemed to be present in various spots throughout the dungeon. It would be devastating to fall into such a gross looking substance. “You should eat some and see if you grow 10 times your size.” He joked. “I’m not sure what it is, but I’ve been seeing it all over.”

As Giraltus spoke again in response to what she said, she nodded in agreement with a smirk. He definitely knew what he was talking about. "I quite agree." she said, happy to find a like-minded person amongst her. "Classes gain experience, and experience is always a vital part of life. Spells are important to know and perhaps the most useful thing we will learn here." She liked how he said he would be the greatest wizard of all time and respected him for that, as it showed that he was dedicated and would be willing to work hard for it.

Giraltus joked about the green substance on the ground, and Lucie couldn't help but chuckle at it. "You first." she said jokingly, playing along with him. "Maybe someone has been dropping it on their way to the potions classroom?" Lucie found it quite odd, but always was eager to know the answer to everything, and so she couldn't help but question it. It didn't belong there, it would be weird if it did, and Lucie needed to know.

“How do you feel about potions class?” Giraltus asked Lucie. Spells were important, but he often wondered how potions would take on a role in his life. They seemed rather unnecessary at times and over complicated. “Which class are you most excited for, I think I’m gonna really enjoy charms or defense against the dark arts.” He said.

“I’ve heard that sometimes the walls ooze, maybe this is what oozes. The green slime. What an unpleasant thing.” He said making a face of disgust. Hogwarts was such a curious place, with so many weird things about it. He felt solace in Lucie and felt like she was ready to explore the whole of this place. Something he too was eager to do.

The walls of the corridor were laid with nicely formed bricks. However, he noticed one above near Lucie wiggling loose, and abruptly it began to fall.

Lucie had never really thought of potions class before. Sure, it didn't really require a wand, but she didn't think it could be that bad. After all, she liked getting dirty and using her hands. "I think it could be fun." she said, wondering if Giraltus had thought the same way. It was definitely something different and could be advantageous in the future if one was to lose or break their wand. The Slytherin also knew that there were potions that simple spells couldn't do, and she liked the thought of this. "Herbology sounds pretty cool too... just as a bludge though I guess. I don't consider it to be that important, but I like getting dirty." Lucie admitted with a shrug. Unlike her older sister, Lucie didn't mind the occasional dirt under her nails.

Lucie was a little bit shocked that the walls in the dungeons oozed slime. Ana hadn't told her of such a thing, and now Lucie had so many questions. "How does that work though? What's behind these walls?" Lucie stood back from the wall, suddenly a little bit terrified of what could be hiding in there. As a brick had fallen from it, Lucie shrieked. The high-pitched noise echoed around the dungeon. Luckily, the brick fell next to her and she was glad that she had moved when she did, however her face burned red with anger. "Is this some sort of joke?" she yelled, her hands on her hips. She definitely did not trust him anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back