A note from my heart

Njord Aesir

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Njord sat down and on a bench just outside the Owlery. He pulled out a quill and some parchment and began.
Kailey,

I'm so sorry for how things ended on the North Tower. I was confused. I was scared and didn't know how to react. And as usual I did the wrong thing.

When you told me that you had seen someone else over the summer I got so jealous, and when I realized why it scared me. Having not seen you all summer and then holding you on the tower showed me once and for all that...that I love you. I'm in love with you. I always have been and I guess, I'm just not used to this emotion. I've never been in love before and it scared me.

When I said I needed to think, it was to sort out my crazy feelings, not about us, I just didn't know the right words to say.

I hope you will forgive me and meet me on the lawn tomorrow afternoon. If I don't see you, I'll know I've made a big mistake and I'll understand if you don't forgive me.

With all my heart,
NA

Njord read the note over again and his stomach did a flip flop every time he read the word 'love.' He stood and went into the Owlery and found Raido his mother Owl. He carefully tied the note to the bird and told him to find Kailey, and slipped him a dead rat to eat before he left.

Njord then slowly made his way back to his dorm to wait for tomorrow and hopefully a meeting with Kailey.

Kailey has been laying in her bed trying to figure out how exactly she had given off the impression that she hadn't missed him. I mean, did he even listen to my explanation behind it! 'We were both in pain over our lost companions' isn't something like that enough! I missed him so much and he tried to say I didn't at all. she was cut off from a tapping on the window of hers and Zukas dorm. She saw an unrecognizeable owl with a letter tapping the window. Is Mystic hurt? Kailey thought believeing it to be a letter from her parents. But as soon as she had the letter untied from its leg it flew away. She raised an eyebrow and opened the envelope. She realized right away it was Njord from the contents if the first few lines. She read it over a few times before laying it on the desk infrotn of her. "Thats why he thinks I'm mad?" she said to noone She had really just skimmed it but after reading it slowly and fully a couple more times her jaw dropped. "He's in love with me?" she whispered not being able to contain these thoughts to her mind. She had realized she was in love with him but didn't even consider the possibility of him returning feelings that strong. She folded the letter back up and put it in the top lid of her jewlery box for safe keeping and went to sleep with a smile on her face and sweet dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back