• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

A new charrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy Rhodes

Member
Messages
8
OOC First Name
Johanna
Okay so here I have an other of my characters Roxy Rhodes a third year Ravenclaw who I have abandoned since she got sorted.Anyways she is completely undeveloped,I will probably make a bio in the New Year or maybe today.Anways since she has basically no one I was kind of hoping for literally anything! She has no friends,nothing I'm not even really sure where I'm going with her but some ideas regarding friends,relationships etc would be great!

So anyway Roxy so far is a nice smart girl.Her mother is a witch and her dad is a muggle.She is from Ireland.She is sarcastic and looks down on people not as smart as her.She is loyal and loves music and sport.She is bubbly and loves to have a great time.

Thank you so much!,

Johanna :p
 
hey johanna i have stefan for a friend if you want.
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top