Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4 Essence of a Dragons Heartstring
</SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="150">'Cause You Are Taking Over My Mind
url

But You Don't Even Know My Name
<i>
</i>
Eleona walked to the park, enjoying the spring air with no complaints at all. This was her favorite season after all. It wasn't too warm, at the same time it wasn't cold either. It was right in the middle. Also, it allowed the third year to relax outside more. She always had hated being cooped up somewhere. That made her restless. By default, then she would go nuts when spring and summer came around. Sure it was interesting to see if you didn't spend all your time with her, but her best friend Claude had learned to actually hate it. After all now that they were hanging out again, the bookworm had to deal with her anxiety all the time. Apparently, when you're trying to read that isn't exactly something you wanted to deal with. But like Eleona ever really cared, well, she didn't. Claude was like her brother now, so they had developed that sort of relationship with each other. Teasing just came natural to the pair, and none of it was ever meant.

The young girl sat herself down on a swing and relaxed. At the same time she swayed, not exactly swinging but not exactly staying still either. All around her she was debating where to go or what to do... Honestly some company would would have been nice, now that she was alone. Maybe she could even make a friend that day.

words;; 236
outfit;; Here

Joseph was never very excited about Brightstone weekends. He didn't really have any friends that he enjoyed going out socially with, so he usually kept to himself. He found some fun in wandering into shops and observing merchandise. He never bought anything, but just looked. It was sad, he thought, being lonely. Of course, at his home he was wildly popular. But for whatever reason, he just didn't enjoy spending time with his Durmstrang friends. Perhaps he'd warm up to them eventually. As he wandered around, he noticed a small playground. On one of swings, he noticed a very pretty girl about his age was sitting alone. He had never seen the girl in his life before, but he was immediately captivated by her.
He gathered up his courage, approched her, and said "Hi, I'm Joseph."

OOCOut of Character:
Pfff you forgot to log out of Phil's account. xD

Eleona looked up at the boy and blinked, not really used to anyone just approaching her like that. It was intimidating but at the same time actually pretty refreshing. "Um... Nice to meet you! I'm Eleona." That was a little awkward of an introduction though, she mumbled that exact thing to herself, though not loud enough for the boy to hear her. "Can I maybe help you with something?" She wasn't sure what he wanted from her, but maybe it would make for good conversation if she asked. Though with her luck it would probably just be someone telling her that she had gum stuck to her shoe or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back