A loving evening

((OOC: Good thinking! ^_^ ))

Maria had apologize twice already, Hamza didn't want her to apologize again because it wasn't necessary. "Babe, it's totally fine. I'm in a better mood now." said Hamza with a small smile on his face. "I understand you wanted to be friendly with your other friend, but sometimes... well, never mind that." said Hamza. Hamza grabbed Maria and proceeded to giving her a kiss. "So do you want to hang around here for a little more or do you want to go back?" Hamza looked over and noticed that Max had left.

Maria knew that Hamza was still a little upset, but the best thing was to not dwell on it. ' I think we should start heading back now, we can stay here if you like. I don't mind.' She said with a smile while playing with his hair.

"I think we should just head back now. I hope no one is looking for us or anything and plus, we might get in trouble if we aren't on the Hogwarts grounds." said Hamza looking at Maria. Hamza took out his wand and said Accio!"[/b] with aggressive action. In an instant, his brother's broom appeared again and Hamza got on the broom without any problems. He took out his hand to help Maria get on and so she did. "Alright Maria, you want to go slow or you want me to hurry back to the North Tower?" said Hamza waiting for a response.

Maria sat on the broom, "I like going fast now." Maria said with a laugh

Hamza being surprised at Maria saying she wanted to go fast, but nonetheless, he was happy that she had gotten over her fear of flying and going fast. "Alright, fast we shall go." said Hamza with a smile. In an instant, the broom started to go very fast, the wind was blowing on Hamza's fast, too bad he didn't have any of his protective glasses on, so he had to squint his eyes through flying. "You doing alright back there Maria?" said Hamza showing concern for Maria.

"Yes Im fine" Maria replied. The arrived back to the tower, and Maria hoped off the broom. She fixed her shirt which was all messed up because of the wind. "I should get going now, its getting late." Maria said

((OOC: Where do we RP next? ))

As they got back to the tower, Hamza stopped on the Tower and saw Maria instantly jumping off. He haw her fixing her shirt and then she said that she had to get going now. "Oh, ok. It is getting late, however we are on Hogwarts grounds now so I don't think we will get in trouble if we stay a bit longer?" said Hamza. "I still see students down here." said Hamza looking below the tower. "If you really want to, we can head out." said Hamza with a smile.

((ooc: u can choose this time since i chose this one :) ))

Maria turned to see the other students, she looked at Hamza and said "Im a bit tired now, so I think I ll just head back to my common room." Maria knew they would see each other soon.

((OOC: Haha, ok. :) ))

As much as he wanted to spend more time with her, he wanted her to be healthy and in a good mood all the time, so he decided to agree with her and leave. "Yea, now that you mention it, I'm tired as well. I'll head back to my common room as well. I'll see you later babe. Love you." said Hamza with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back