A Long Time Coming

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
It had been a long day, and so Blake decided some time down by the lake was in order. He hadn't visited its waters in so long, he could only vaguely remember the many walks, talks and even fights he'd had all in the first semester of his first year. All the drama.
He remember Pez, and couldn't help but chuckle a little. He wondered where she disappeared off to after he departed from Hogwarts. Things were different now, perhaps for the better. Blake could not tell. But either way, he was glad to be back at school, away from his psycho mother, and throughout it all; still with Lily.
Kicking off his boots and pealing off his socks, Blake slipped onto the nearby rock that sat right on the lake shore, and let his bare feet slide into the cold, lapping lake waters. He was content, relaxed, and most importantly, he was happy. There was nothing else that could take any of that away from him at this moment, he was certain.

[Must I really add an OPEN in the sub-topic in order for people to join my thread or do people just not like my character? :unsure:
*sadness*]

( Can i join? )

Bianca was walking around the lakefront, her hair blowing in the breeze. A hot pink tote bag was on her shoulder, it matched her pink vest top. The bag was filled with every note Bianca had written that semester, and she was intending to spend the day studying for exams!
The wind was blowing but it wasn't cold, nor warm, it was just right.

Bianca looked around and there was no one she knew. Making new friends came straight to her mind. Lookking around for any pleasnt looking students, she spotted a fairly tall boy she didn't know. She had seen him before at her brother's shop but didn't bother asking his name.

Walking to him, Bianca whistled.

"Hey there. I'm Bianca Petrescu. Mind if i join you?" Bianca asked.

Lemina was walking along the Lakefront, gazing up at the Durmstrang ship, when she saw Bianca heading down to the lake. She followed her and saw her approaching Blake. She wondered down and sat down beside them. "Hiya guys. Blake, Bianca." She knew Blake from lessons, although they hadn't talked much besides that. "Mind if I join you?"

Harri walked out to the lakefront, it had been a hard time lately and she was desperatly trying to take her mind off of things, she spotted Bianca, Lemi and another boy who she didn't recognise and bounded over, "Hey guys!" she siad smiling at the girls, "I'm Harri," she said smiling as she introduced herself to the boy.

Kat was taking a walk down by the lakefront just to clear her head. She'd been doing a lot of thinking about certain things in her life over the last few days and it was seriously starting to cloud her mind. Kat was enjoying her walk when she noticed a small group of people a few yards ahead of her. She walked on a little further and saw that it was Harri, Lemina, and a first year Hufflepuff who's name she could remember. Then she saw Blake. Kat sucked in her breath hard. Have they seen me already? I could just turn around...Aw, come on Kat. At least try to get along with him for Lily's sake she argued with herself as she continued the rest of the way over to the group. "Hi guys!" she said as brightly as she could muster, avoiding eye contact with Blake.

Blake was surprised to see four people join him, but was quite glad for the company. "I'm Blake," he answered, smiling at them in turn.

"Hey Kat!" Harri said smiling broadly, "Nice to meet you Blake," she said said. "How are you then Kat? Feeling better?" she asked.

Blake glanced a Kat and wondered why she seemed to be avoiding his gaze. He hadn't talked to her since their awkward encounter at the Three Broomsticks with Lily. He wanted to thank her again for allowing him to borrow her owl Lavender, but he held the urge as the timing was obviously too late.
"So what brings you lot to the lake front?" he asked at large, drawing his attention away from Katalina.

Kat caught a glimpse of Blake and noticed that he was looking at her. She quickly averted her gaze back at the ground and answered Harri. "I'm feeling much better, though life would be just grand if exams were already over and done with." she said trying to make small talk. You dope...why did you even bother coming over here. This is awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back