OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kat decided to take a nice stroll down by the lake since it was a nice day outside. Most people hadn't seen her since Kiera and Caysi had died her hair purple. As she made her way down to the lakefront she could feel a nice cool breeze blowing through her newly colored hair and felt the warm sun on her face. Kat took off her jacket, since it wasn't all that cold out, then seat on the cool grass and laid back to feel the warmth of the sun all over her body.

doll3.gif

Kailey had been walking around the lake enjoying the weather when a purple haired girl walked out she decided to go introduce herself, and maybe make a new friend Se walked over and said "Hey there, I'm KAiley, Whats your na- Holy Crap its you!"

Kat burst out laughing when she realized that Kailey had thought she was someone completely different. "You likey!" she said with a big grin spread across her face. "Kiera and Caysi did it for me!"

"Me likey alot! It's freakin sweet!" She exclaimed

"Why thank you! You can contact my stylists by owl to send them your compliments!" Kat said in a very sing-song voice. "So what are you up to on this absolutely beautiful day?"

Kailey laughed "Nothing much here, How about you?"

"About the same as you I guess. Life's been pretty boring lately, with the exception of my new hair!" said Kat with a wide grin. She looked out at the lake for a moment, hoping to get a peek at the giant squid that is said to live there. "I"ll glad for summer holidays though! What are you doing for holidays anyways?"

KAiley shrugged at this. "PRobably go home...Although If I go home I'm not 100% sure dad will let me come back...he doesnt like me being away like this..." she said

"You're dad won't let you come back home because he doesn't like you coming here?" Kat asked with much curiosity.

"I never said he definatly wouldnt let me come back but he might not. You ought've heard him when I went back in the winter. ' So you've finally come to your sences and came back like Trista did?' He's a muggle and doesnt understand magic. All he knows is that his daughter is half way around the world where anything could happen to her." Kailey said with a note of saddness in her voice.

Kat felt bad for Kailey. She guessed she was lucky having magical parents, but then again her muggle family had always been very accepting of her and Serena. She had never had to worry about conflict between the muggle and magical sides of her family.

"Who's Trista?" Kat asked curiously, hoping that she wasn't being overly pushy into the subject.

"Thats my twin sister, She went home near the beginning of the year." Kailey said

Kat didn't realize how much she didn't know about Kailey. "I didn't know you had a twin sister. Why did she leave?" she asked not wanting to open up a sore subject.

"Oh, She gets homesick too easily." Kailey said shrugging.

Kat thought about Kailey's statement about her sister being too homesick. Kat was constantly homesick, but had never actually thought about leaving here. She loved it too much to leave. After a moment or two of contemplating Kat spoke up and said, "Do you think your dad would mind if you stayed with me a week or two over the summer holidays?"

"I don't think so..." Kailey said

"Great! I'll have to clear it with my mum and dad, but I don't think that they'll mind. And of course i'll have to check to see when i'm going to stay with my aunt and uncle." Kat said excitedly.

"Cool!" Kailey said happy at the thought of spending a couple weeks with a good friend. "You said Keira and Caysi did your hair right? Do you think they would be willing to dye mine?" She asked hesitantly.

"I don't see why not! They had done their's and I got, urm, I guess you could say slightly curious! My mum loves it, but my daddy on the other hand thinks that i've 'Ruined my beautiful brown locks of hair!'" she said as she laughed at the imitation of her father and then added, "It wouldn't hurt to ask them! I'm sure they'd love to do it! Perhaps you should send them an owl!"

"That could work...But...um, Exactly how long would the hair color stay?" she asked not wantying something too permanent incase she didnt like it.

"It fades after a while, but i'm sure they know how to magick it out if you hate it!" said Kat reassuringly. "Go for it, if you don't like it then its just hair, it'll grow back!"

"Thats true..." Kailey said she suddenly had some inspiration. "Hey, Do you want to come to my place for a few days during the summer? Like before I went to yours.I thought you might want to meet Trista and Luna." she said

"Sure that sounds like fun!" Kat said excitedly. She hadn't been to any of her friends houses before, but then again before she started school she had never had that many friends.

"Thats great then!" Kailey said "But do you know where we could fine Keira to do the hair thing?"

[ IDK how to spell her name and since caysi left the site idk if it would have been right to be include her?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back