A little Nibble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tillian Angel

Tillian walked in the healing room calmly and well collected. He had recieved a call about a patient who had a run in with a nasty little yard gnome. After the nurse had deliviered the message to him he went to the prep room to get ready.

Tillian washed his hand throughly, afterwards he pulled on his Healer's robe and gave his wand a good wave and flick his wand gave a light glow.

"Hello Mister...lewis. I hear that you have had a nasty run in with a gnome this morning. Want to tell me about?" Tillian smiled as he looked over Mr.Lewis's medical history.

"Well, I was out prunin and weedin the ole garden. When I went to pull up a rather nasty looking weed a gnome jumped out and bit my forearm. He was latchened on pretty well! I managed to blast the little bugger off but not with out em taken a chunk out of my arm. I would of had the wife heal it up fore me but she is away visitin her parents."As Mr. Lewis sat and explained Tillian jotted a down a few brief notes. When Mr. Lewis got to the part about the chunk taken out of his arm, tillian took a look at the wound.

It was a nasty looking wound. Tillian was surprised that he had not noticed the open gash bleeding all over the place. Tillian set off to work examining the wound.

"Why did you not heal it yourself, Mr. Lewis?" inquired Tillian as he raised his wand to the wound. "Episkey!" Tillian watched the wound heal up as he waited for Mr lewis's explanation.

"Well sir, I am a squib so I could not heal it myself" answered Mr.Lewis in a sad voice.

"I am sorry, I dont require my nurse to check into blood purity when I admitt patience so these thing I do not know" Tillian said as the wound finished healing. He felt a little foolish but he had a job to complete." Scourgify! "Tillian said with another wave of his wand, cleaning up all the blood.

"That is okay,I am use to it by now!" Mr.lewis ssaid as he examined his now healed arm. "Well thanks alot for all this. My wife will be very thankful for all you work"

"Your welcome and dont hesitate come in any time me are someone will be here to help. You just need to go up to the main desk and sign some paper and you are free to go." Tillian replied as he shook Mr.lewis's hand . With one final smile Tillian was off tohelp another patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back