Blood Status
Muggle
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
N/A
Mantis loved when her sister needed a buddy for shopping. As a muggle, coming into the wizarding world for any reason was worth her wile, even if her sister called it a lame shopping trip for school supplies. She felt sort of out of place, her outfit while very cute for where she was from, wasn't what the wizards and witches around her wore very often. She had no robes like her sister to look like she belonged. As her sister said she was just stepping into a shop for a second, Manny nodded and looked around the outsides of them.

The unfortunate part of looking at the outsides of the shops is that she was very easily lost, amongst the cute floating books and the other things she got turned around and before she knew it she was out of place. It wasn't like she could just call her sister on her cell phone, those things didn't work here. So she stood awkwardly outside a quill shop, looking around for her sister who was bound to come looking for her. How pathetic as the adult to be the one who needed to be looked for.

Wolfgang Baros

potions master

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
13" Yew Wand with Manticore Venom Core
Just finished shopping for some rather rare potion ingredients to play with. Wolfgang Baros emerged from the darker part of the alley as he stuffed the rarer stuff into his cloak pocket. He took the hood off of his head. He yawned as he walked along the cobblestone, thinking about whether or not to make a couple more stops before heading home to his apartment. He did recently move out of his parents' house. And with his little sister going to school here, it was more for her than him. Especially since his parents still worked overseas. So, Larissa stayed with him during the holidays. He thought about going to get some stationary but something distracted him.

Well, someone rather. He cocked his head to the side as she stood outside. Wolfgang stepped from the door and looked her over. "You know, waiting outside if sort of weird. Why not go in?" Wolfgang glanced inside the window to see if she was waiting on someone, which he could not tell from here. Wolfgang thought that she was dressed a little weirdly. Was this that no-maj clothing that everyone talked about? It sort of looked comfortable, but he had never tried it himself.

Mantis Moth

Barista // Frog Lover // Former Cheerleader

Blood Status
Muggle
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
N/A
Mantis had no expectations to be approached. Thus far everyone had just walked past her. So when she was approached by a man with tons of long, curly locks she looked up at him surprised. Her big grey eyes scanned his face for a moment and then looked at the shop behind her. She then looked back at him with a shy smile and shook her head. "What oh no, I don't have any money with me for these kinds of shops, I'm just here with my younger sister." She added so she wouldn't get tossed out. What if he could tell just by looking at her that she was a muggle. Maybe she should have asked her sister to buy her some robes. "Am I in your way for going in?" She asked politely, moving to the side a bit more to take up less space, tugging at the sleeves of her blue sweater dress.

Wolfgang Baros

potions master

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
13" Yew Wand with Manticore Venom Core
Wolfgang kept his eyes on the woman, not knowing what to think about her. She just seemed... Off. And he would know. He was like, the king of knowing what was off on a person. Even though he only dealt with people on a limited basis. "These kinds of shops? Now, are you referring to the fact that you might not have the right currency, or you are looking for something a little odder?" But she confirmed that she was here with her little sister. The woman even seemed shy or something. He looked inside of the store again, and shook his head. "I am not here for anything that requires immediate assistance. I thought about getting some stationary for my little sister at Hogwarts. She was sorted into Ravenclaw." Wolfgang shoved his hands into his pockets, as he looked her over again. "Curious clothing choice."

Mantis Moth

Barista // Frog Lover // Former Cheerleader

Blood Status
Muggle
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
N/A
Mantis looked at the man with her doe eyes and while she wasn't looking for something a little odder, the thought of something a little odder excited her. Her face broke into a smile. "Odder how?" She asked, wondering what he might know form shops around here. She could always trade her money in for magic money right? Or make her sister do it! Then she could buy something from these shops. As he spoke again she smiled. "Oh Hogwarts! My sister would be so jealous. She's homeschooled, but she'd got the best tutors really." She said as if homeschooling was embarrassing.

Then he commented on her clothing. She glanced down at her blue dress. "Oh I thought it looked cute." She said. "Is it because it's not magic clothing? You guys are always dressed so strangely." She said with a giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread