OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Cecily could not believe she was finally here. She was having a child when she had thought she would never have one. This day was truly a blessed one, she thought as she held Prodan's hand. The Healer waved their wand over her belly and wrote things down on their chart, then patted her hand and told them it wouldn't be long now. Her contractions were light yet steady. "This is amazing, my love," she smiled into her husbands eyes, squeezing his hand lightly. "I can't believe she'll be here in a few hours-oh!"

Pressure hit like a band around her belly and the overwhelming need to push. Her fingers gripped the thin sheet she was covered with and she sneaked a look at Prodan. "I don't think she's going to wait!"

Prodan was happy that they were fast at this. They were the first ones to have arrived with a pregnant woman giving birth so far. Prodan felt her squeeze his hand, and Prodan sighed, "If only we could pass up the time with another activity but it would not be...realistic." Prodan watched her movements, and he gasped, "I don't think she will either! Um, just take deep breaths and push?" Prodan was completely helpless at this whole event. He was lucky when a few healers came in and started to assist. Prodan flashed a smile at his wife, "Everything would be perfect. I know it." Prodan kissed her hand, and waited.

There was no pain, only a strangely euphoric feeling as Cecily began to bear down. Prodan's encouragement, his loving kiss upon her sweaty brow and the expert healers coaching helped her let go. It was a total Zen experience for the blonde haired woman. She breathed through the hard parts and pushed through until within moments a high thin wail filled the room. Just the sound of that sweet little baby's cry brought changes rushing to Cecily's body. In awe she felt her milk drop, a pins and needles rushing then the most peace she had ever felt in her life. Holding out her arms, she held Elisaveta Rose Zhefarovich against her breast. Laughing and crying, she tilted her head back and stared into her love's silver eyes. "Our baby Prodan," she laughed, the sound breaking as tears continued to rush down her cheeks. Only the two of them knew what a miracle their baby truly was.

The process seemed to last forever in Prodan’s eyes. Some encouraging words, and just being there for his wife. She thought that she could not have children, and Prodan did not mind then. And here she was today, giving birth to a baby girl. The cry filled the room, and Prodan let out a gasp of relief. It was over. The baby was not only a miracle, but something more beautiful to be given to the couple so happily in love. Elisaveta Rose Zhefarovich. Such a beautiful little baby girl. Prodan had no idea that this was just his first daughter, but he would find out soon enough. He wiped her tears away as much as he could, and he murmured, “She looks so beautiful… I can’t take my eyes off her.” Prodan smiked, “So, you can’t have children, Cecily? I think you gave yourself and me a miracle today.”

Cecily's blonde hair, darker from the sweat of child birth, lay in tendrils on her cheeks. The dear look of wonder on her husband's face, the love in his eyes not just for her but for their darling baby Elisaveta. "Our miracle," she whispered. "Hold her Prodan," she gently urged him. She held out their baby to him, knowing that no harm could ever come to their child in those powerful arms. It was the most precious sight she had ever seen, father and daughter meeting for the first time.

The love that Prodan held for the both of them was immeasurable right now. And it would continue this way for the rest of his life. He would gladly give his life up for theirs. “Our daughter… A miracle.” Gently, he took Elisaveta into his arms, and stared down at the beautiful baby. She was so…amazing. She fit perfectly in his arms. He wrapped his arm around Cecily the best he could, and he pressed his cheek to hers, smiling down at the baby. Such a beautiful day on May twentieth second.

Cecily knew in that one perfect moment that her life had forever changed. She was wife and now mother, a role she had thought she would never know. The struggles throughout her pregnancy had been worth it. The very brief pain had been worth it. She would endeavour to be a loving wife and a kind, understanding and nurturing mum. They were hers, this man who held them both in his strong arms and the little being that had only met the world a few moments ago. Cecily knew there would be hard times but the good times would more than make up for it. Her heart gave a leap as her head turned and her eyes met Prodan's. She whispered her love to him and together they looked down at their baby girl, their Elisaveta Rose Zhefarovich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back