Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
And again, Tim had no idea who his rose owner was, he just took a wild guess and went to the abandoned classroom. There was only one guy and Tim had no idea who he was. "Hey, do you know who Newt Stewart is? I have a pink rose for him!" Gryffindor asked in a keen voice. He was excited to get to know who Newt was.
@Newt Stewart

"Hi, my name is Newr! Realy, pink?" He was surprised when he hear pink rose for him

"absolutely for real!" Tim excitedly clapped his hands and then gave him the rose and the note. "Do you know who sent you it?" He asked with a pure interest.
You're such a good friend. I think I don't want us just be friends.

He take rose with note and read.'' What do you think that mean I think i don't want us just be friends?'' He asked with woried voice. '' I not sure, but i think it's Naomi. I have one good friend at shcool'' And he was fine with that.

Tim's eyes went wide when he told him what the rose contained and the note didn't shock him as much as the fact that he knew that Newt was was younger than him and already got a pink rose? Tim would let out a relieved sight that he didn't get any pink rose but the boy seemed to be fine with it so Tim kept it back. "I guess it kinda means that they want you two to kinda date," he explained the note. "Well, you should totally talk to Naomi about that," he shrugged, he had no idea what to do with kid pink roses, he never got them and didn't even want them.

''Date with me? I not sure, i still feel that i am young and only think about animals and games our comik books.'' He told him. ''I will do that, thanky. How are you doing?'' He asked.

"dude, you should totally say it to her. I wish i could help but I suck at all those dating tricks, you shouldn't ask me for any tips" Tim raised his arms up and then just was glad to switch the theme. "Ooh, really good! Actually, I think I should go back to delivering my roses but you know, good luck with sorting out your love life, bro"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back