A little big case of the opps

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru walked into the hospital wing dripping blood from his neck and chest but he did not care the most important thing to him was passed out in his arms. Laying her down on the nearest bed Tohoru took a seat next to Eden's head and started to stroke her hair praying someone would come soon.

Kida walked into the Hospital Wing, she hated being in here, mainly becaus of one particular person but she would ignore her for Eden's Sake.
Kida stood at the end of the bed and turned around, the Wing was empty and no one was in sight, Kida rolled her eyes "I'll get someone" she turned around and walked towards the Nurses offices and banged on one door in particular, Kida's Fist pounded at the door making a loud noise.
Kida pulled her wand out from up her sleeve and walked back to the Bed and Sat with her back against the entrance facing the offices, Kida pulled her hair back into a tight bun, knowing the Nurse she would try to avoid her if she knew that she was there.
After all, they did hate each other.

Pearl was in her office puking up the last thing she had eaten when she heard someone banging on the door of her office. "Just a second" she replied before standing up and casting a few quick cleaning spells. She went and opened the door to see none other then Kida Frost. She knew Kida wouldn't be here willingly so she looked past her and saw a rather bloody boy stroking a girls hair. Walking over Pearl asked the boy and Kida what had happened.

Eden was floting above the clouds. Things where so nice and calm her. No having to be at the top of her game. No having to worrying about making up a new lie to her sister. No worrying about if she was good enought to be a Koshiba. She could just lay here and sleep.

Tohoru caught sight of the nurse and stood up. "My girlfriend passed out in the forest for unknown reasons. And uh Ms. Frost is learning how to do that animal thing and her mind got away from her and I got in the way so I got a little hurt but I should be fine its not like she ment to do it and I slugged her in the face a few times so I think that we are about even if you ask me."

Kida snarled at Pearl "Just help her and leave" she snapped growling at the Nurse. Kida looked at Tohoru and gave him a 'don't continue' look with what she was telling her "Its none of her Buisness what I Do" she said as she looked at Eden and then back at Pearl.
"Don't just stand there get to it"

"Kida enough! This women is here to help she is obviously with child and she is doing the best she can whatever silly drama you have against her put it aside now because nothing is more important than getting Eden the help she needs." Tohoru walked right into Kidas space and looked down on her daring her to say something else.

"Excuse me, I'll help her but this is my hospital wing and I will not be talked to that way" Pearl said glaring right back at Kida but smiled as the boy defended her. Oh she hated that girl so much. Pearl walked over to Eden and began looking her over because it seemed the boy wouldn't calm down until he knew she was okay. Pearl did a few spells to make sure she didn't have a concussion, "She'll be fine but theres nothing I can do to wake her up at" she replied before turning on the boy, "Nows its our turn" she said.

Kida looked at Tohoru, she Straightened her back and stood up to almost her full height which allowed her to look down on him "Mind your own Buisness," she said ignoing the child remark as she turned back to pearl.
"I'll talk to you how i want to, because clearly i don't care" she said as she turned away "now do you job" she said as she rolled her eyes

Something was going on around her. Eden could feel it. If only she could open her eyes to see what was going on. She could hear Tohoru talking to Kida and she could hear Kida being rude. Opening one eye at a time Eden saw Tohoru standing there and what must be the nurse looking over him and Kida getting all wolf angry again Taking a deep breath Eden spoke. "Tohoru go and sit down so the nice lady can fix you and Kida I figure you dont like this women for reasons Im sure I will get out of you over a bag of jelly slugs so come over here and sit next to me while I try and figure out what happened please."

Kida saw down Next to Eden and shot a glare at Pearl "Don't even think about telling my God Father about this or i will cut your tounge out" she said before direction her attention back to Eden
"Only because your in this bed shall i do as you want" she said

Tohoru glared at Kida for a moment before taking a seat he would be unable to protect his Eden if he was still hurt. Hissing a bit as the healing spells touched him. Taking a deep breath Tohoru looked over at Eden again to make sure she was ok. "Kida I know that I dont know you to well but first things first. Eden is my number one concern at all times. So Im going to ask you this only once. Please let go of all your anger and hatred for this women so she can heal us and than you may go back to hating her. If she has wronged you in any way I am sorry that you can not be the bigger person of the two and let it go but this is not the time or place for this right now." Tohoru placed his hand on Edens foot watching her for any other signs of distress.

Kida looked at Tohoru and stood up walking over to him "As long as that Woman is married to my God Father and is the Mother to his child, i Shall never let it go" she said as she turned around and made her way to the door she stopped and turned around "and it goes on well before she even met my God Father when she decided to slip potions into my drinks" she said as she turned on her heels and walked out of the wing, she wasn't going ot drop it, so she wasn't needed there

"Kida wait dont go. I need you." Eden looked at the nurse and glared. "Is this true? Did you put stuff in Kida drinks? If it is than I would reather be dead than have you take care of me. The Koshiba family holds to the highest rank of honnor and what you have done is lower than mudbloods." Getting off the bed Eden took a few steps toward Tohoru and held out her hand. "Come Tohoru we have much to do."

Tohoru's mouth dropped open when Kida said what she said. Standing up Tohoru took Edens hand to help steady her. "Thank you for your help I will go and shower in my dorm. I do not need anymore help from a women who would put things in someone else's drinks. I pray someone takes that child away from you before you do to it what you did to Kida you are a bad person and I pray your soul never rests for what you have done." Tohoru spit on the floor behind him as he led Eden out of the Hospital wing in search of Kida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back