A Lion in the Dungeons

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
The Slytherin Common Room felt dank and stuffy these days, as Blake had almost spent every waking moment lounging about when he didn't have lessons. He always avoided the upper castle, lest he run into Lily again. He much preferred to stay with his kind these days, or with his latest conquests. But today he felt much different, he felt like some good air would do. Pushing open the heavy black doors of the Slytherin House, Blake was hardly paying attention to where he was going, and as a result he smacked into someone. "I'm so sorry!" Blake began as he fumbled to steady himself. Glancing up at the person he had just collided with, Blake then smiled widely. "Well, if I knew it was you Chace, I would have made sure to knock you over," Blake joked.

Chace thanked Merlin for good balance- his pride would've been seared to no end if he'd been knocked on his ass by some insipid first year- but it was only Blake. He made a particularly rude gesture with his finger. It was all in good nature, though. "What, Zepline, have nothing better to do than assault your housemates?" Not that the other sixth year had much to do either. With lack of many friends, not being in clubs, and hating Quidditch, Chace really didn't have anything going for him outside of class.

Blake chuckled as Chace gave him the finger, smirking at his remark. He most certainly did have better things to do, but just not at the current moment. He was still waiting on news of his tryouts earlier that week. "Careful now. As prefect, I could certainly have your fingers glued together for that," Blake said, shaking his finger at Chace in mock disapproval. "Meh. How could I pass up on assaulting you?"

Trevor found himself lurking around the dungeons in search of his two of his friends. Truth was he had no idea where the Slytherin house resided but he figured it was intended to be that way. Hands in his pockets, he walked towards the two Slytherins. It was an odd relationship, but Trevor really enjoyed the company of the two Slytherins a lot more than any of the Gryffindor males he had met. "Assulting Chace are you Blake? Have you been through the entire female population already?" he teased having heard stories about Blake and different girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back