A Letter Home

Jessy Stone

Jessy entered the Owlery and saw lots of owls. "Whoa, this place is full of owls. Of course it's full of owls, it's and Owlery for goodness sake! by the way Jessy...STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF!!!!" She was a bit red from her little outburst, since it's early morning Jessy is very cranky. Her alarm woke her up extra early for this very event. She needs to send a letter home soon or her parents might think she has forgotten about them. Jessy also wants to do this ASAP for one - she is hungry, two - there were bird poop on the ground and three - she hates writing letters.

After producing a fairly small peiece of parchment Jessy set off and wrote her letter. She wanted to know mainly how they were, how is her friends there and the latest updates in the Muggle World. She was wondering also if they are missing her for this is the first time that she has been away from her parent for a really long time. Usually, they wouldn't approve of boarding schools but since this is quite different, so they agreed.

Finally signing her letter Jessy folded it into an envelope and picked on owl for it to be delivered to her parents. She had chosen Destiny for the job. She (idk the gender so i'll just say that she's a female) voluntarily flew to her shoulder and nibbled at her ear affectionately. "Easy their girl, I need a job for you to do. Can you please deliver this to my parents house. The address is 93 Seaview Cottage. Hope you have a nice flight!" The owl flew from her hand and flew off to the horizon.

~~~*^*~~~
My Letter
Dear Mom and Dad,

How are you, I'm missing you here sooo much and I hope that you miss me too. how are my friends Tina, Charlotte and Genna? Are they doing alright? I got sorted to a house called Ravenclaw. There are four houses here: Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Huflepuff and Slytherin.

My studies here are going great, I received all 'Outstandings' in my report card. I'm so happy about it. Since my days here, I've acquired a pet snake. She's really loyal and fun to be with, can't wait to show her to you for she really loves people. She doesn't bite or anything and I've trained her well. I'm making friends here, I love talking to two girls in particular, Kasey and Ginny. They are my roommates.

Can you please send letters to me abut the updates in the Muggle World? I'm missing it so and don't know how to get hold of a television or computer. ohh, how I miss those days sitting in front of the computer and surfing the Web!! Anyways, can you also please send me a box of my favorite chocolates and foods? I can't find them her and I think they are only available there. Thanks a bunch.

From your loving daughter,
Jessy Stone
Ravenclaw 1st Year

It was another semester gone and Jessy felt that she needed to inform her mother of what had happened during that semester. So, climbing up to the Owlery, Jessy clutched the letter in her hand more tightly and since she didn't have much time, she quickly chose the nearest owl and sent it flying away to her mother. Jessy sighed and rushed down the stairs, eager to get to a warmer environment and finish eating off those chocolates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back