A Gaggle of Students

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine Wolfe

OOC First Name
Lauren
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since i've done one of these but I need some plots for my faves. So, in no particular order:

tumblr_oqjc3ll9221rg73dbo2_500.gif

Jasmine Wolfe
Third Year Slytherin

Friends, Enemies, Love Interests (sexual orientation is not decided yet).
Jazzy is my feisty little chaser. She loves being outdoors, having adventures and making everything into a competition. She has a twin brother called Grayson who she is extremely protective over and thinks the world of. Jasmine is one of those that believes her way or the high way. She can be very stubborn and things can be very black and white to her. She can be friendly but is increasingly becoming quick to judge people which results in her making very few friends. I'm looking for anything for Jasmine.​

giphy.webp

Leila Walden
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Friends, Enemies (if the situation arises), Potential Future Love Interests (any gender)
Leils is the sweetest girl ever. She is very enthusiastic, very happy (most of the time) and very friendly. She is currently seeing Ulrich Snyder but she is very confused about what she wants at the moment due to a kiss she shared with her best friend, Jess, at a party over the break. Leila is in the middle of friendship drama between Jess and Geo so I would love for her to meet new people outside of her current circle. I don't think she would dislike many people unless a specific situation arises which could be interesting as she hasn't really experienced much conflict. I'm not completely closed to future love interests but they would have to be short flings.​

o84LJMY.gif

Aaron Walden
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Friends, Love Interests
Aaron is my Gryffindor Prefect who is really growing into his role. He used to be quite the troublemaker with his best friend, Lucas, when they were younger but since gaining the responsibility of the badge he is starting to mature and become better behaved. He is currently interested in somebody but I am open to any ideas as they are not official at the moment. He is very close with his Gryffindor's so I would love him to meet more students. I can't really see him disliking anyone either as he is very laidback but he is loyal to his friends so who knows.​

xotOw1b.gif

Benjamin Walden
Second Year Gryffindor

Friends, Enemies, Love Interests
Benji is my youngest Walden and he is the biggest attention seeker. He is the baby of the family and has been treated as such for a long while so he's had a bit of a shock since starting Hogwarts. He's cheeky, mischievous and loves meeting new people and getting involved in different pranks and adventures. I would love for him to meet new people; friends and people who dislike him would be fine. Open to discussing love interests too.​

giphy.webp

Heather Danville
Fourth Year Slytherin

Friends (maybe), Enemies, Love Interests.
Heather is stubborn, annoying, whiny and unimpressed with everything. She is an only child and lives with her mother in the UK and the two are very close and very similar to each other. She has been given everything she has ever wanted by her mother and wishes she was still in London most of the time. She has one best friend at the moment and someone she is interested in who is completely clueless so I would love to develop her more in every aspect.​

yeKBor6.gif

Rainey Audelia
First Year Slytherin

Friends, Enemies, Love Interests
Rains is my entitled and energetic first year Slytherin. She and her best friend have been split up since starting at Hogwarts so she is feeling a little bit lost and defensive which makes her a little bit ruder than she normally is. She has a tough exterior but is so lovely inside. She is very loyal, ambitious and on the look out for new experiences. I would love her to find some more friends but I appreciate that it would be easier for her to make enemies purely because of how she comes across until she opens up to people. I would be open to discussing future love plots too.​

MadWelldocumentedDodo-size_restricted.gif

Teliko Snyder
First Year Hufflepuff

Friends, Love Interests
Teliko is a very happy go lucky, inquisitive and gentle individual. She loves meeting and chatting to new people, almost as much as she loves reading and learning new things. I'm looking for people for her to befriend, she had met a couple of first years on the train but apart from that she hasn't really talked to many others. It would be hard for her to really dislike someone unless they were intentionally rude and mean. Open to discussing future love interests for Teliko too.​

They're the main characters i'm looking to develop but below is a list of all my characters who I would be more than happy to discuss plots with too ^_^

Aaron Walden
" as they are not official at the moment"

WELL THEN MAKE IT OFFICIAL

But also in other news, I have Uno Bear who could interact with your Firsties, or even Benjamin. I'm not sure if she'd get along with or clash with Rainey, but she's also left behind her best friend. She's much happier at Hogwarts than she was back home though so maybe she'd be helpful in that sense. However, she's very sassy and not afraid to say what's on her mind haha. I think she could get along with Benjamin, but maybe be an enemy of sorts with Teliko

Surprise surprise Dan's replying to Lauren's PD. :r

I'm always up for doing more with Gray and Jazzy and if she does end up dating anyone, Grayson will be there to be protective.

We need to rp Ulrich and Leila more to develop their relationship further.

Benji is adorable and I want to rp him with Sage so we can see if they would work together in the future.

We can always work on Jackson becoming less oblivious about Heather's feelings. :r

Crazy adventures for Caspian and Rainey need to be a thing. He'd also be hella protective when it came to any potential love interests but at the same time encourage her to get out there. He's a weird friend.

For Teliko I think she and Caspian couple potentially be cute together. You know Caspian well so I don't need to tell you much about him. Let me know what you think.

We could do a fling with Benji and Sapph, she's currently mad and looking to blow off steam. I also have Onyx the flirty, energetic Gryffindor (Sapph's twin) and Amaya, the blunt and somewhat rude first year Slytherin. I know we had a thread with Nixon and Sapph and Benji but that seems stuck. Message me and we can discuss it.

For Aaron, I can offer Corrine. She's a new prefect, and I feel like she would like an older prefect giving her advice.

For Benjamin and Aaron, I can offer Jacob. Benjamin and Ajcob are the same age and can have some fun together if they get along. Maybe they can get into some trouble and Aaron catches them? I'm also fine with Jacob getting into some kind of trouble alone if you don't want to involve Benjamin. :p

Lauren!!! Ofc I have some people to offer (like many) But for the future ;)

Jasmine:
Jasmine x Liam: Liam just adores Jasmine. They are now team members, and I think Liam would very much want to flirt with her. He is going to date a good friend of Jasmine soon. So perhaps that brings them more friendly together? Don't know how she thinks of him, she being annoyed would be fun too.
Jasmine x Charlotte: Jasmine and Charlotte we spoke about at the start of their sorting. Charlotte doesn't like much people so also Jasmine. Would be fun to let them become great enemies.

Leila:
Leila x Gabriel: They have met before. And I think they are fun together. Perhaps their friendship can become closer, by doing fun things together.
Leila x Isabelle x (Aaron and Benjamin): Family meeting will be fun! Isabelle asking for Leila her help or just hanging out and talking about hogwarts and life.

Aaron:
Aaron x Elizabeth: They should meet again. She is dating Leo, ofcourse but they used to be close friends. Perhaps she will try convice him for an adventure.
Aaron x Evelyn: They just need to be together in a RP. We have one going on where Dan has to react on!! XD But will be fun to talk about the prefect duties, that Evelyn can't do right now. And perhaps she will ask him about Anabelle.

Benjamin:

Benjamin x Athena: They are in the same year and house. I think she will really like him. Perhaps a love interest for the future?

Heather:
Heather x Gabriella: As besties they need another rp. Gabriella is still looking for a way to get good grades but also to keep her friends.

Would love to have Maddie and Isabelle too in a rp, but we can see. Perhaps we can discuss else on skype :)

Liam Waldgrave said:
Leila x Isabelle x (Aaron and Benjamin): Family meeting will be fun! Isabelle asking for Leila her help or just hanging out and talking about hogwarts and life.
And Hermione :r

Professor Ryder Warrick said:
Liam Waldgrave said:
And Hermione :r
Yeah great idea!!

Jasmine and Elioooo :woot:

ALSO I'm still looking for friends for Isaac. I'm not sure whether it would be strange or not for Isaac and Leila but they do have a mutual friend :r Otherwise perhaps one of the other Walden boys, (I'm personally interested how Isaac would even handle anyone loud and outgoing xD He's trying to talk to more people but he is my most closed off character..)

Let me know what you think!

Sorry the late reply guys but I love all of these ideas and I am so excited to plot them! :shifty:

- @Donna: We NEED to RP Ana and Aaron more then and maybe their relationship could progress :r I am obsessed with them and love the side of Aaron that she brings out (and a side I never knew he had xD )

- Also I would like to RP Uno with both Benji and Rainey. I definitely think that Rainey and Uno would clash at points, I would like her to have more friends so maybe it could grow into that eventually. We'll have to see how they interact!

- I think Uno and Benjamin would make a great team together. They both seem really loud and would do anything for fun so I think we could have some fun plotting those two :D

- @Dan: As always Jazzy and Gray are the most fun to RP and we need to develop their relationship more!

- Ditto with Leila and Ulrich; we need to explore their relationship a bit more because I am in love with them.

- Yes! Benji and Sage would be good together, I think they could have some fun foe definite. I'll try and start something for them!

- I would like for Heather and Jackson to move forward in their relationship, maybe it would be possible for them to have a conversation without being mean to each other? :p

- I'm obsessed with Caspian and Rainey and would love for them to go on more adventures around the castle. I'd love to plot their relationship a bit more as they are so interesting to me and have the best dynamic.

- Teliko and Caspian could be cute, they're both friendly and outgoing and I think they could bring interesting things out in each other. I think its worth an RP to see how they react to each other :D

- @Sapphire: Sounds good, i'll PM you to sort something out with Benji and Sapphire :)

- @Cyndi: Yes! I think Aaron and Corrine would be good and h would really love to offer advice to a younger prefect. It would definitely help him trying to make sense of his new found maturity! Would you like me to start or do you want to?

- Ooh yes I love the idea of Jacob and Benji getting into trouble. Involving Aaron would definitely be an interesting twist, I'm not sure how he would react to catching his brother rule breaking xD Do you have any ideas on what they could be caught doing?

- @Jamie :wub: : I would love for Jasmine and Liam to interact with each other, I don't really know how Jasmine would react so it would be fun to find out :p I can't promise Grayson wouldn't get involved and dislike him though haha! But yeah the fact that they are team mates would be a great thing to have in common. I'll start something for them!

- I can see Jasmine and Charlotte absolutely hating each other haha! That will be fun to RP and develop as Jasmine doesn't really have an enemy yet so it would be great to plot that!

- I would really like to develop Gabriel and Leila, they could definitely have fun together. We'll plot them and start something soon :D

- Yes! Lets get all the remaining Walden's together! Maybe they could all have dinner together in the Great Hall at one point? I'll try and start something!

- I would love to RP Aaron and Elizabeth again, it has been a while so it would be good to get them together once more and potentially into a new adventure too ;)

- Yes I love Evelyn and Aaron! We'll continue the group RP and can potentially start a new one just for the two of them if you want :D It would be nice for the friends to have a heart to heart about prefect duties and relationships and stuff!

Athena and Benjamin would be so cute! Definitely a love interest for the future! Let's RP them and see how they get on! :D

- Ooh yeah! I'll start something for Heather and Gabriella! I love the two of them together. Maybe they could help each other study in the middle of gossiping :p

- I would love to RP Maddie and Isabelle too, she adores her youngest cousin so has all the time in the world for her. We'll do that shopping RP next time Brightstone is open if you want!

- @Pheebs: Yes! I love Elio and they can definitely bond over their love of climbing and the outdoors. Maybe Elio can show Jazzy the best climbing spots on the castle :p

- We could definitely try Leila and Isaac and see how they react to each other. I think they could get on quite well, she's not as loud as Benji but louder than Aaron so she's a nice medium to ease him into the Walden's xD

Yassssss okay Shall we go all three in one go or start with one and then ect??

Can you start the Aaron/Corrine one? I'll have a think about what Benji and Jacob can get up to, PM you, and then once we decide, start that one?

@Donna: Let do all three, why not? :p I can start the Uno ones if you want to start Ana and Aaron?

@Cyndi: That's great, I'll try and get something started for them this weekend and PM you the link :)

Don't ask about the title xD I just hate making titles and this was the word I had in my head :tut:
AnaxAaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back