OOC First Name
Annalee
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Rapunzel Frost:
-outgoing
-intelligant
-honest

Rapunzel lived in Florida, U.S.A. until her father accepted a job in New Zealand when she was ten. Her mother kept her busy tending to the other children. Her house was always filled with kids. First of all there were her siblings: Cinderella(Ella;17), Alexzander(Alex;14), Valentine(Val;9), Rhettland(Rhett;6), Maddox(5), Brinley(Brin;3), Beckett(3), Berlinna(Linna;3), Kaden(Kade;2), Luna Lark(Lark;1), and Akayla(Kay;2months old) Then there was the daycare kids: Jolie, Malachi, Ryan, Emilia, Winnie, Abraham. Rapunzel was hardly ever let out of the house with so much work with the kids. But when she did get out of the house for a while, she made tons of new friends.
She constantly had A+'s in school and she is psyched about learning magic at Hogwarts New Zealand.
She's gonna need a few friends to start the new school year with! Anybody up for a roleplay somewhere???

Well I have my character Ryan he is fun,caring,honest and confident.He has three siblings one is his twin he will be starting HNZ this year as well.If you want to know anymore just look at my developmeant the link is in my signature

Johanna

I actually just started a topic in Obsidian Harbour that was originally open but I just changed it to closed haha it's called "Ice Cream Or Something?"

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back