Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Alexander
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Rhianne sat near the edge of the lake looking out to its water..Her mind was on more things..Jason..School..Nate..Jason..Nate..She shook her head ,willing those thoughts away..She had promised that she would make a fresh start..

She had taken off her shoes and now her feet were dangling in the water..She smiled despite of everything because of the coolness the lake had given her..

Kienne wandered around the lake smiling as she relieved some lake moments back at Scotland with Kyle Roper..She barely noticed a girl sitting at the bank..She smiled and approached her trying to make acquaintance.."Hello..I am Kienne Granger,a transfer from Scotland..Beautiful weather,isn't it??"She said as she sat down beside her..

Rhianne swayed her feet once more when she heard a voice..Looking up,she saw a second year girl smiling down at her.."Oh,hello..I am Rhianne Delle Clivey..Nice to meet you,Kienne..And yes,it is indeed a beautiful day.."She smiled warmingly as Kienne sat beside her..

Kienne smiled and lokked out to the lake.."Do you cmoe here often??",she asked wanting to start a conversation..It sure nice to have new friends although she was hoping her old friends would join her....

Willow was wondering... She had to get to know this school before she got to her classes. Was she even going to do her classes. She didn't know. Maybe she would sleep and that would be that. She sighed and looked up at the sky. Was her mother up there. Aunt Penelope sent her off here so she wouldn't have to deal with her. This was fine by Willow. She never wanted to see the woman again. She walked and walked until she came across some people one she knew.

Yes it was her friend. Kin-saki, Kienne! She remembered. Back when her life was not an endless thread of misery she used to have fun with her. She part of her wanted to run up to her and give her big hug. The part of her that was here now would do no such thing. "Fancy meeting you here." She said instead as she walked up to them.

Rhianne smiled as she shook letting her hair sway into the wind.."Nope..It's my first time..Something just made me come here..How about you??"She turned her head when she heard someone new coming towards her and Kienne..The girl seems to know Kienne..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back