A favor

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden did not like to be kept waiting. In Eden's eyes there was nothing worse than having to be kept waiting on someone especially if that someone was her little sister. Pacing Aine's nursery Eden tried to remain calm but there where so many things that she needed to get done with by the end of the day and if Lilith didn't hurry up than Eden would be late for her next meeting and from there it would cause her to be late for the rest of the day. "Lilith Ashling Koshiba. If you don't hurry up and get here I swear I am going to hide your broomstick." Eden said to the empty room.

As she paced the room Eden wondered just how she was going to break the news to Lilith. She had to be gentle about it since Eden had promised her that she would try and keep her out of anything that was related to the Silverbacks but seeing as how Lilith had almost gotten herself killed by Alex almost a year ago she owed Eden a favor and she was calling it in. She knew that Lilith was not going to like it she might even try to say no but Eden would make sure that Lilith knew she didn't stand a chance in hell of changing her mind on this one.

Once again Lilith a.k.a little miss sunshine was late. This was not unlike Lilith. She tended to stray off the beaten path and explore the unknown. Most of the time no one in the family really minded but today she had a feeling that Eden was going to cause a fit. Ever since her sister had become a mom it seemed that she had become more bossy. How Eden had accomplished this was a mystery to Lilith and probably everyone else who knew Eden as well as her own family did.

Finally making it to Eden's house Lilith let herself in and went straight to the nursery. "Hey sis." Was all Lilith said as she breezed past her sister and made her way over to the crib to pick up her adorable niece. "Well Aine Le Fey I do believe you have gotten even prettier since the last time I saw you." Lilith whispered to the baby as she laid a soft kiss on her head. Turning back to her sister Lilith gave Eden her biggest brightest smile. "So whats going on? Do I finally get to take Aine somewhere by myself?" Lilith asked knowing that was not why Eden had called her here but she could hope that it was something close to that other than any of the many not so nice things Eden could be asking for.

As Lilith finally made her way into the house Eden had to do her best not to glare at the girl. No matter what she had to say by the end of the day Lilith would have no choice but to do as Eden asked. Watching her little sister pick up her daughter Eden couldn't help but smile. She loved Aine to death and Lilith would always have a piece of her heart just because she was her little sister. "Thanks for finally showing up Lilith. Your only twenty minutes late this time." Eden said waving her wand so that the doors of the nursery shut and locked. Taking a seat by the window she patted the chair that was beside her. "Come sit down next to me. We need to have a chat sister to sister." Eden said trying to sound sweet.

Trying to decide what the best course of action would be Eden let out a sigh as her sister finally came to sit down still carrying her daughter in her arms. "Lilith there's a reason I had you come over and visit today and no its not permission to take Aine anywhere. Your out of your mind if you think I am letting her out of my sight with you still being underage." Eden said taking a firm tone with her sister. Even when Lilith was seventeen Eden wasn't sure if she would want to let her take Aine. Granted she let Elvera have Aine whenever she wanted but that was different. She was her twin and they had a connection that was a lot different than hers and Lilith. "I need to ask a favor of you." Eden said deciding that the best way to go about this was to start off slowly.

Lilith could tell something was up right away when Eden didn't even yell at her. She could tell that she was mad at her or at least irked yet she didn't freak out on her. "Eden I have a reason for being late. I was changing my name." Lilith said as she took a seat. Aine was once again asleep in her arms. "So Eden my name is no longer Lilith Ashling Le Fey. I dropped Koshiba it never felt right to me. I mean it felt better than Luna but Koshiba was never a good fit for me." Lilith said hoping that Eden wouldn't be mad at her.

Hearing Eden say that she wouldn't let her take her niece anywhere alone because she was underage. "You know Eden you can be such a bully sometimes." Lilith said trying to sound like she was hurt but she could understand why Eden was so over protective of Aine. Passing Aine back to Eden, Lilith sat up a little straighter. What was it that she could want? Whatever it was Lilith wasn't sure that she would want to do it. Yet when it came to Eden it seemed that Lilith never had a choice in it. "What is it Eden?" Lilith asked softly.

Just when Eden decided that she was going to give Lilith a piece of her mind she stopped. "Le Fey?" Eden asked. She couldn't say that she was surprised. For the longest time she knew that Lilith hadn't been happy but Eden had never known what she could do to make Lilith happy. "Well my dear if you being Lilith Le Fey makes you happy than I am happy for you." Eden said hoping that her little sister would finally get the happiest you truly deserve.

As Eden took Aine back from Lilith she shook her head. If you only knew just how much of a bully I could be you would hate me Eden thought to herself looking at Aine for a moment longer. There was no easy way to say this. She was going to destroy everything Lilith had worked so hard for. "Lilith your not going to be able to Beauxbatons for your seventh year." Eden said pausing for a second. She knew that Lilith wasn't going to be happy. "You need to return to Hogwarts next year." Getting to her feet Eden placed Aine back in her crib. She hoped that Lilith wouldn't take this to hard but it had to be done.

Lilith heard the words that where coming out of Eden's mouth. No that couldn't be right. Why would she make Lilith leave Beauxbatons? After everything Lilith had gone through she now had finally found out where she belonged and who she was. Now Eden wanted to take all that away from her. "No Eden you can't do this to me." Lilith said wanting to scream at the top of her lungs. She had everything there. Quidditch, Parneil a life of her own. This just wasn't fair why was it every time something amazing happen to her it was all taken away from her?

"Eden I can't go back to Hogwarts. I can't leave Beauxbatons. I love it there." Lilith could feel the tears starting to gather. "I'm caption of the Quidditch Team. I have a boyfriend. I have a life of my own. Eden please don't do this to me. I'm begging you." Lilith said her voice was starting to shake. She had to make Eden understand and make her change her mind. "Eden please." Lilith said the first tear falling from her eye.

Eden could tell that Lilith was upset and it hurt her but at the same time it needed to be done. "Lilith my hands are tied. Luthor is starting school next year and he needs you there. Not to mention you owe me. I stopped Alex from hunting you down and killing you. He had every right. You broke into his shop and tried to steal from him." Eden knew that her voice was growing cold but she had to make a point. Walking over to Aine's closet Eden pulled out a box and offered the box to Lilith. "Your going to need someone to talk to I can't give you Judas so I got you one of your own."

Watching the first tear fall from Lilith's eye Eden felt her heart go out to Lilith. "I know that you made a life for yourself but this is how it is going to be." Waving her wand the doors open. "Lilith you don't have a choice in this. After this next term you will go and try to go back to Hogwarts." Eden said letting her sister know that the conversation was over and Lilith had no choice but to do as she said.

Lilith couldn't believe that Eden was going to really make her do this. "So this is once again about the Silverbacks? I can't believe you would make me leave everything that has ever made me happy because of the Silverbacks." Eden better be thankful that they where still in the nursery or she would be getting screamed at. Looking at the box that was being offered to her Lilith took it because she knew that she had no other choice.

Looking at the box in her hands Lilith didn't know what to do. Eden could have done this a different way but she hadn't she had decided to totally destroy Lilith and all her dreams. "Whatever Eden you're never going to change I see that now." Lilith said as she started to walk out of the nursery. "I will do this but I want you to know that I will never forgive you for this." Lilith said leaving the nursery with tears in her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back