A family friend

Justin Stone

Justin had grown fond of the harbour, mainly as its the only place he knew well enough not to get lost. He had his hands in his jacket pockets and he walked around. He was still new here and needed to sort out his appartment. He had to get some new furnichure and everything. He looked around and looked in a few windows and shops. After a while he lost interest and went to sit down. He sat next to a younger looking boy. He looked over and smiled. " Hello."

Kenny looked up when he heard someone speaking to him. He had been thinking about how he could tell his parents. He was still worried about their reaction and had no idea how he was going to do it. He smiled at the guy who had sat next to him. "Hey." He frowned slightly. "You look loads like one of my friends. Taller and older but still..." He shrugged.

Justin nodded. " Well i hope they are mega handsome because then i will look too much like them." He laughed. " Only joking. Im Justin.....Justin Stone. Whats your name then. Sorry if im alittle stuck, im new here so im not very with it yet you no."

Kenny laughed. "He is." He didn't realise that he'd said it until it was out of his mouth. He wasn't ashamed about being gay. He just hated the way some people assumed that it meant he was going to go after every boy in the school. "Kenny Hickman-Vallender." He smiled. "I know how you feel. I don't actually live round here but I come here a lot. I go to Durmstrang so this is the easiest place to buy stuff from."

Justin smiled. " I no its good isnt it. I think this is the only place that i dont get lost." He laughed again. He looked around. It was nice here and it wasnt too crowded at the moment. He looked out over the waters which he was near. He inhaled deeply then exhaled.

Kenny laughed. "I don't usually get lost but it's not unusual either." He was about to say something when he realised. He had said his name was Justin Stone. Stone!! Could he be related to Mark?? They definitely looked alike. He decided to take the quiet approach to finding the answer. "Do you have any siblings??"

Justin shook his head." Not really. I have a brother but he doesnt no about me, my mum took me away when i was 6 and he was born. He stayed with dad." He ruffled his hair up. It was strange how they were brought up. Justn woundered what Mark had been told about him and his mum

Kenny had to hide the fact that it seemed impossibly true that Justin was Mark's brother. He wanted to talk to Mark about it first though. "That sounds cool. I only have my mum and dad and my two dogs. That's the extent of my family." He shrugged trying to hide his shock.

Justin smiled. " I love dogs we used to have a cross breed called shadow. She was so funny. I think having a small family is nice but thats probably as it has only been me and mum so. I think its coy to have a small family." He smiled again. He liked this kid he seemed nice. Not like some of the people he has met

"I love having no siblings. I means 1) no competition to see who's the favourite and 2) I get spoilt rotten." He laughed. "I asked for a dog for my birthday and my parents went out and bought me one each so I ended up with two." Kenny loved being spoilt but he didn't act like a spoilt little teenager.

Justin chuckled. " You that doesnt last forever right." He looked at Kenny amused. " Although it does sound nice i suppose." He smiled, he had never been that spoiled and he never really waned to he was always happy were he was.

"Yeah. That's why I'm trying to get as much from it as possible now." Kenny shrugged. "It's fun most of the time. My parents have a tonne of money and want to do nothing ore than buy me stuff." One reason why they can't know you're gay. Kenny thought to himself.

Justin nodded. " Cool well im making the most of it here, i dont no if i will be here that long anyway." He sighed sure he was going to meet Mark sometime but he knew that he wouldnt take it very well as he hasnt even know about him for his whole life. Although he could stick around with his old flame and have a catch up.

"Where are you going to go to??" It always interested Kenny to find out where people were from. People went to New Zealand from all over the place and he found it good seeing all the different cultures together.

Justin shrugged. " I dont no where just were ever i end up i suppose." He sighed deeply, he always seemed to be on the move recently and was getting bord of it. He was thinking of settling down somewhere soon

"I don't get to travel much. It sounds fun going around the world and not knowing where you'll end up. Most of the time, I'm either here or at school." Kenny shrugged. "Kinda boring really."

Justin laughed. " Yeah dont worry you got plenty of time to do all that just enjoy being where you are now because thats what life is all about." He smiled. He just made himself sound and feel about 50 year older than he really was. " Wow how lame was that." He laughed again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back