Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow for @Mazikeen Roe, open after

Nicole didn't know much about Mazikeen Roe except that she was a prefect and her lipstick was really pretty. She lingering in the Second Floor corridor for a bit now between classes, hoping to catch the older girl either going to the prefect's common room or just passing, and she tried not to feel awkward as she stood there, gripping her basket as obviously as she could in case anyone thought she was weird. It was a relief when she did spot Mazikeen, and Nicole darted past some other students before she could lose track of her. "Mazikeen? You're Mazikeen right? I have a rose for you," She said, catching up to the older girl.

Mazikeen stopped as someone said her name. She'd been minding her own business coming out of class to be stopped. She looked towards the younger girl, whom she was sure she'd seen at the Heta Omega club. "Oh, really?" maze's response, grinning easily at the thought of a rose being for her. Maze didn't really ever. expect to get roses, so it was always a nice surprise when she did. "Thanks for delivering it to me..," she hesitated, unsure of the younger girl's name and leaving enough space that. the girl could give it if she wanted to.

Nicole tried not to blush when Mazikeen looked at her, busying herself with her basket. "Yep, here you go," She responded brightly, passing over the rose. "Oh, I'm Nicole. I'm Emilia's little sister in Heta," She filled in when Mazikeen thanked her, hoping she might be a bit more memorable if she throw Emilia's name in there. "And you're welcome," She said, fishing out Mazikeen's note to pass over too, trying not to be too nervous about talking to an older student.

To Maze.
I am so glad that we are friends. You are such a cool person. Thanks for putting up with my mess in the dorms. Keep your head held high and your lipstick boldly red.
Willow

EDIT I forgot the note oops

Mazikeen smiled a little at the introduction, "Nice to meet you Nicole, little sister of Emilia in Heta Omega," maze got along well with her little sisters, or she tried to, she hoped that Nicole experienced the same thing. She took the yellow rose and the note and smiled as she read it. It was nice of Willow to do that. She was a good friend to maze, had always been throughout the years of school they'd had. She read it over a second time, still smiling fondly before glancing back up at Nicole, "Do you have many more roses to go?"

Nicole ducked her head when Mazikeen greeted her, hoping she didn't think Nicole was dorky for her introduction. "I'm getting through them," She answered happily, twisting the basket of roses back and forth in her hand. "I don't mind though, they're so pretty it'll be kinda sad when they're all gone," She admitted, though at least she had received some of her own to make up for it, though they were safely in her room for now. "What are you going to do with yours?" Nicole asked, suddenly realizing she could get some inspiration for what to do with her own roses.

Mazikeen nodded, "They are beautiful," She couldn't help but agree. Though with what she was going to with the rose was a little tricky, she didn't have any plans for her roses, she had always just held on to them until she couldn't, "I usually just keep them in a little jar at my bedside," she admitted, she had never though about doing much with them. "Will you do anything with the roses you get?"

Nicole had done the jar thing with her roses last year and they had died pretty quickly. She hoped it was just because her room in the dungeons wasn't great for plants, it was likely she just had a black thumb or something. "That's sweet, I think I wanna try to press them so I can hold onto them, mine died so fast last year," She said. Nicole had read a little about flower pressing, though she didn't know if worked with a bigger flower like roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back