🌹 Rose Giving A delicate flower

Benicio Matos

Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Benicio knew the dungeons well from his explorations though he had no clue who the recipient of the first flower was. The third year Hufflepuff could only hope they were a friendly sort. They had to be if they were getting a pink flower, right? Benicio figured it meant someone liked them well enough. He stopped the first student he'd seen and asked and been directed this way so he could only hope the next person he asked would help him further. "Excuse me, do you know where I can find @Astraea Vale ?"

The Fourth Year Slytherin harbored a disdain this time of year, finding solace in spending time outside to escape, away from the pink, the giggles and chatter. Nobody bothered you when you were sitting in the Forest. However, Astraea had obviously timed her exit wrong, as she was interrupted by someone she didn't recognize, asking after her name. Showing little patience, Astraea let out a small sigh, folding her arms across her chest. "Why? What do you want?" She asked curtly.

"Sorry, I just have a flower for her" he fumbled through the bucket and pulled out a pink rose. "So I just need to find her to give it to her." The Hufflepuff's eyes wandered, hoping that anyone else might come out of the Slytherin common room and that hopefully they'd seem a lot less intimidating than the girl in front of him. "Do you know her?" he asked meekly.

Just pluck the petals off.
~ Horror

Astraea's eyebrow furrowed with confusion when the boy said he had a flower for her, prompting her to scowl as she snatched the note from him. Why had he sent her a rose again? He hadn't lost any bet this year, there was no need for him to try to get back at her. Astraea folded the note up, having forgotten for a moment that the other boy was still there. Taking the rose from him, Astraea grabbed a handful of the rose petals, as she had done once before, and pulled them off the stem, throwing them on the ground. "I'll make sure she gets your message." Astraea responded, before moving past the boy, peeling off any petals that were left, her mind still pondering Horror's intentions.

"Heeeey" Benicio yelled out as she snatched the note. She looked even more angry, if that was possible, after she read it. But what she did next left Benicio lost for words. His jaw did drop as he watched her rip the rose to shreds. Benicio didn't know what to do. This definitely had not come up in the instructions for these deliveries. Benicio took a deep breath and looked for the next rose to hand out, picking out a person he knew would be a lot nicer, a fellow Hufflepuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back