OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Finn had made a good friend in Flynn and they had bonded immediately through their shared interests. Today Finn and Flynn had decided to go rock jumping into the lake. They had spotted a way to get on one of the rocks, to jump into the lake from there. Finn was wearing his swimming trunks with a colourfull t-shirt, he didn't think it was allowed to walk shirtless inside the castle. He had brought a bag of stolen goods from the kitchen including cookies and muffins. Finn was prepared, he had lathered himself with sunscreen so he didn't burn alive. Jumping from any kind of rock could be dangerous, you could open the sole of your foot and it would bleed profusely. Finn couldn't care less, he was going to enjoy himself and have a nice day with his best mate.

When Finn arrived at the rock that they spotted before he threw away his shirt and walked over to the rock. Preparing to jump in the cool water. He didn't care that there could be animals in the water, it wasn't like he was going to the deepest part of the lake. Lakes were made for swimming and since Hogwarts didn't have a skate park, rock jumping was second best.

Last edited:
Flynn hadn't really been counting much on finding friends at Hogwarts. A part of him didn't want any, the fear that everyone he ever grew close to would end up abandoning him eventually and leaving. But he couldn't help himself, Finn was just the perfect friend, the same sort of humor, same interests and they had clicked ever since their first meeting. It was very hard not to consider the boy a friend. And when they had come up with a plan to a do a bit of cliff jumping, Flynn was more than excited for it. While they technically weren't allowed on the cliffs, they weren't really. Just a couple of rocks a couple of feet off the ground so they could jump into the lake.

"This is gonna be so good," he grinned, kicking off his shoes as he eagerly followed after Finn. Hopefully, a Professor wouldn't come along and tell them to stop. It was not even like they were breaking any serious rules or anything.

Finn didn't really care about rules, but he wasn't sure if this was allowed or not. The cliffs were illegal, but he wasn't going to jump of the really high ones, he wasn't that stupid. The rock that they found was perfect and Finn grabbed another rock to get out of the lake to jump off again. This time he even tried to do a somersault in the process. ''This is epic'' Finn grinned and splashed water towards his best friend. ''If Professor's try to crash us we pull them in with us, see if they can swim'' Finn couldn't care less if their Professor's hair would get wet. This would be great if Finn brought his inflatable beach ball, but cliff jumping was definitely way better than most other boring things this school had to offer.

A little bit of rule-breaking certainly wasn't going to stop him and ruin his enjoyment. And as far as he saw it, they weren't really breaking the rules. Flynn did have to laugh somewhat at the idea of the Professors trying to catch them, "Yeah I'd like to see them try." He certainly wasn't going to willingly go back to shore anytime soon, not when he was having so much fun. And with another loud yell he flipped himself off the rock and splashed into the lake, laughing as his head broke the surface of the water again with a strong kick of his legs.

Finn was pretty sure most Professors didn't come outside. Exceptions for the Flying and Herbology ones. He was still pretty sure that most of them didn't swim regularly and thus Flynn and Finn had an advantage. Thinking of them together Finn had a bright idea. ''FLYNN I KNOW OUR SECRET OPERATION NAME"' Finn yelled in excitement. Wasn't like that there was a soul around that could hear them. Gryffindor Red and Hufflepuff Yellow would make orange. Operation Orange was brilliant, it didn't say anything about who they were or their names, but it was still close to them. ''Operation Orange'' he said more quietly. ''Most people think we talk about actual oranges, but its your red with my yellow combined.' Finn grinned. He splashed a wave towards Flynn and smiled. He then returned to the rock to jump back off, the adrenaline of jumping of rocks was amazing.

Flynn found himself treading water for a moment, somewhat surprised when Finn suddenly yelled about their secret operation plan name. "DON'T YELL ABOUT IT!" He yelled back, quickly spinning in the water to see if there was anyone else around who might have heard him. Though his eyes went back to the other boy, a frown on his face. "Operation Orange?" He repeated, snorting somewhat at how funny that sounded, "Come up with that by yourself?" When the other boy splashed him, Flynn of course tried to splash him back, laughing as he floated on the water where he was, watching Finn as he jumped back into the lake again. "We could totally come up with something better than operation orange."

Finn was pretty sure there was no soul insight. Most people liked to stay indoors and study. Which was something that was very low on Finn his list. ''There is no one here, except us'' He grinned. Finn had looked around before he yelled. He nodded when Flynn repeated the words operation orange. It seemed like a cool and vague code name, which they usually were. ''Definitely'' Finn said proudly. Finn was really enjoying his time out here. ''You come up with something betters then, normally people are paid to think of clever names'' Finn grinned and dived under the water to make his hair totally wet.

"You never know, someone could be spying on us!" Though he said the words, they did sound just a little dramatic and the boy was quick to laugh as he hoisted himself out of the water and onto the rock they had been jumping off. But he didn't jump again just then, instead just laughed a little more at Finn's words. "It could just be some random thing. Like..." Though now he was somewhat struggling to come up with his own suggestion, brows furrowing deeply as he tried to think about it for just a moment, but all his mind was coming up with was a huge big blank. "I don't know," he eventually admitted, shrugging a shoulder before flapping a hand, "Something cool, anyway." But with those words, the Gryffindor quickly threw himself off the rock again, splashing into the water as he cannonballed to try and get Finn as splashed as possible.

''You do know no one comes to these cliffs, since they aren't allowed for students and most students can't swim or afraid to swim'' Finn laughed, it was very dramatic and they weren't followed when they came here. When Flynn tried to think of a name he also came up blank. Orange was already pretty random and Finn couldn't think of anything else that quickly. Project Skater dudes seemed overly lame as well. Flynn threw himself in the water and Finn got splashed big time. Finn grinned and looked over to his friend. ''People are paid for making up names, it goes way over our heads'' He smiled and walked back to the rock. Now it was Flynn's time to get splashed on. He threw himself of the rock while landing close to Flynn to get him splashed on by the moving water. 'I wish sports was an actual subject here, everything is just so boring and I don't care about most of it'' Charms were horrible and History of magic was boring as ever. He just wished extreme sports were a thing here.

"We're here," he did have to point out with a slight laugh, "So other people like us might be around and they might get some funny idea to steal our plans!" Of course, he was being somewhat dramatic about it all and he very much doubted anyone would really know what they were busy shouting about to know what they were supposed to be stealing. But this was why they needed a really cool and secretive code name for their operation so they just didn't have to worry about anyone really knowing what they were scheming when no one was around. "Well, we're not gonna pay someone to come up with a name," he huffed, sticking his tongue out as Finn decided to pay him back with a big splash of his own. But Flynn didn't care, pulling himself out of the water, only to turn around and perch himself on the rock they had been jumping off, swinging his legs over the side. "Charms is pretty interesting, 'cept the fact I'm rubbish at it."

They were here because they both didn't care about anything. Losing house points or getting cuts and scrapes. The rocks were pretty sharp and he was sure most students knew that the cliffs were off limits. Professor only patrolled in the night time and thus Finn was sure they were safe. ''Don't think so and stop being so scared'' Finn laughed ''Even if someone heard us we can easily talk ourselves out of it, we are two charming boys right.'' With Flynn, Finn felt he knew the boy for so long, but they had only met at Hogwarts. It was so weird how good they got along. ''Paying people is lame'' Finn said ''We need to think of something ourselves'' Paying people wasn't something Finn was up for. He didn't have that much money himself. ''I am more of a non theocratic and practical kind of guy, so charms isn't that bad.'' Finn paused ''I only fall asleep during history of magic, that subject is so boring'' He didn't like lectures and couldn't stay awake for them anyway.

"I'm not scared," he was rather quick to shoot back, not even liking the idea that Finn might think he was some sort of coward, "there's nothing wrong with being careful! Wouldn't be the first time someone got hold of what I was planning and ran off to tell a teacher." And he didn't want their master plans to be found out any anyone if he could help it. Not that they really had any plans at the moment, nothing that would get them into serious trouble at least. Though he did grin a little at the idea of being charming, kicking his feet over the edge from where he was perched on the edge of the rock they had been jumping from. "Course we're not going to pay someone when we could come up with something super cool without any help," it just might take some time before they had come up with something was all. "I mean, Defense is pretty cool when we actually learn some spells and not just sit there listening to a lecture. And I pick up those spells a lot faster than I do with Charms. But Professor Styx is just... creepy. I bet he's killed someone in the past."

They had to be careful that was true, but there was no soul in sight. The animals in this lake couldn't survive on land and most of them didn't mingle with landwalkers. Coming up with a name would be very difficult, but they had to do it themselves. The Professors were lame and spoil sports, but they wouldn't be coming here. They just thought students weren't that stupid that they would throw themselves of rocks. ''I don't have Defense this semester, but Professor Styx does gives me the creeps.'' Finn paused ''I don't think its one person, I bet its more. '' Finn joked. ''Did you know a relative of his, wife or sister also works here?'' Finn was sure that there were two Professor Styx's at the school. When the headmaster introduced all their Professor there was also a female Professor Styx that only taught the later years.

While he very much doubted that any of the aquatic life was about to spring up and get them into trouble, he still wasn't quite ready to trust everything. There could still be someone lurking in the shadows or hiding somewhere they could see and they were eavesdropping on everything they were currently saying. Which was, in Flynn's humble opinion, they really needed to come up with a super-secret code name as fast as possible. Then no one would know what they were talking about. But it didn't really seem as though they were going to making much progress with that at the moment. Unless they did actually go with Operation Orange. "Why did he even get hired anyway if he just scares everyone?" Maybe he was some great Professor, but Flynn was just pretty sure more people were scared of him than they were anything else. "You mean he actually has a family? Huh, he seemed more like a Billy-no-mates to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back