A...Date?

Tala Ivanov

OOC First Name
Renee
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Tala was waiting at the edge of Brightstone Village for Tasanee. He had asked her yesterday if she would like to go to Brightstone with him, to hang out. Though both of them knew it would be a sort of Date. He was nervous, very nervous. He doesn't know if Tasanee will show up, and if she does, will she enjoy herself? Part of him knew it was stupid to think that way, but he couldn't help it.

Tasanee had been over joyed when Tala asked her on a..date, she was so excited to be with him, even though being with him in general made her happy, they both knew that this was different. Tasanee had spent most of the morning getting ready for Tala, but she made sure that it didn't look that way, that it looked natural. As usual she wore no make up, she was eleven why would she need it? She wore a pair of jeans and a dark blue top with a sweater over top, but she looked put together and nice. Tasanee's eyes were dancing joyfully as she walked towards Brightstone. Her black curls bouncing on her shoulders, instead of being put up in a pony tail with her pin straight hair.

As she reached the edge a smile formed on her lips, she saw Tala, his red hair was so useful some times. When she reached him she threw her small arms around him, embracing him in a warm hug. "Tala.." Tasanee said in a gentle whisper then she kissed his cheek softly before pulling away.

Tala stumbled slightly when he felt Tasanee hug him, he hadn't been expecting that. Grinning he looked at her. She looked nice, but then again she always did...well except when she was angry. Tala removed his hands from his jean pockets and returned her hug. He had just worn jeans, sneakers and a shirt that said 'I was going to take over the world today but I saw something shiny instead' His brother had given it to him before he left for Hogwarts. "Hey Tassy" He said pulling away and running a hand through his hair.

Tasanee smiled at him and she said, "How are you?" Tasanee looked down sheepishly then back up at Tala with a bright smile, her ocean-like eyes washing over his wildly, hoping that her bruise from Pez didn't show, that girl had been quite the character. Tasanee looked over Tala for a swift moment, taking in his aura and emotions and she smiled at them, as she set her gaze back onto Tala's eyes.

Tala raised an eyebrow at her sheepish tone. "I'm fine...But how are you?" He said taking at good look at her. She seemed to be hiding something. Tala shrugged, whatever it was she'd tell him eventually. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. He wasn't sure what they would actually do...Walk around talking? go find a place to eat something? He really had no clue. He smiled at Tasanee softly as he grabbed her hand in his.

Tasanee beamed at Tala and she said, "I'm just dandy." She nodded her head though she wondered where they were going to go, it didn't seem like there was much to do in this area of New Zealand, or perhaps she had just not been looking hard enough? Tasanee felt Tala's hand touch hers and a blush surfaced on her cheeks and she intertwined her fingers in his and she asked sweetly, "What exactly did you have in mind?" Tasanee sighed in comfort, her gaze still on his.

Tala gave her a sheepish smile at her question..."Well..." He started as they began to move into the Village. "I hadn't thought that far ahead" He let out a small, nervous chuckle. He really sucked at this didn't he? Not even actually planning what they would be doing. He didn't look at Tasanee after he said that. I wonder what she'll think about that? he thought to himself.

Tasanee smiled and said, "That's fine.. I just assumed because you said 'are you ready to go' like we had a place to be." Tasanee liked spontaneity anyways so this would be fun, not that it wouldn't have been before, but more so. As they walked through Brightstone she looked around but her gaze set back on Tala through the corner of her eyes wondering what he was thinking now.

Ok what now? Poor Tala was fretting slightly. He was tempted to run, but that probably wasn't the best thing to do. "Nope, no place" He said putting a half smile on his face. "If we find something that looks interesting, maybe we will go there" He said. Yes that is a good idea...Finally Tala...

[wow my post made no sense :p ]

Tasanee felt Tala's nerves and she looked at him and said, "Why are you so nervous?" Tasanee smiled at Tala then nodded her head with a smile, she was nervous as well, but she didn't show it..much. She had goosebumps on her arms from Tala's touch, the small hairs on the back of her neck were on end, her eyes showed her nerves as well, and on top of every thing, her heart was beating fasting then the speed of sound.

((it wasn't too bad...))

Tala looked at her a smiled, trying to lose his nerves "Cause.." He tried to think of something to say. The only thing he could think of was the most cheesiest line in the world. So what did he do? He said it of course. "Cause I'm here with you" He said, blush rising to his cheeks. He tried not to look at her and blink a little bit faster, slightly embarrassed he said that.

[That's fine.. I just assumed because you said 'are you ready to go' like we had a place to be." = makes no sense :S ]

Tasanee tried her hardest to stifle a laugh at how corny, and sweet Tala was. Tasanee wrapped her arms around Tala gently and she said, "You were never nervous before..so there isn't any reason to be now." Tasanee smiled at Tala before letting go of her small embrace and taking his hand in hers once more.

Tala looked at her shyly out of the corner of his eye. "Right" He said giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "So...how are you finding classes?" he asked. They hadn't actually talked about their classes before and he wanted to know what she thought of them and their teachers. That and it was something to talk about.

((lol...I admit you are right))

[I guess I'm playing the foreign student better when im exhausted]

Tasanee smiled nicely at Tala and she said, "It's great, I love Defense Against the Dark Arts." Tasanee beamed at Tala then said, "What about you?" Tasanee wondered what he had to think about them as a muggle born.

((lol.....maybe))

Tala chuckled "Yeah DADA is pretty cool. I mean King is a good teacher." He shook his head. "Herbology though....I was never one for gardening, Unless it was hacking plants to pieces" He said giving her a goofy grin. That was true, he's hack at any plant. He squeezed Tasanee's hand lightly again.

Tasanee blushed brightly as Tala squeezed her hand, she then caressed the side of his hand softly with her thumb as she said, "Styx still creeps me out more then ever, I heard about what you and another boy did.. it's a shame I wasn't there to see it." Tasanee giggled into her free hand at this.

He flushed slightly "Ah...you heard about that?" He laughed slightly. "Yeah, you would have seen Styx covered in Bright Pink paint" He let out another laugh. "It was really funny... Though I lost us house point and got detention" he looked at Tasanee with a small smile. "What's it like being friends with a troublemaker?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"It's fun, what is it like being friends with someone quite the opposite?" Tasanee asked as she raised her eye brow slightly then poked Tala's cheek softly and beamed at him.

[I'm running out of things to say]

"I like it." He said poking her back, but on her forehead. "Keeps me from doing anything to rash" he smiled at her and pulled her into a hug.

(So am I..... :doh: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back