• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

A date?

Rebeca Romanov

🦋 mother, Romanov imperia bissness, husky lover🦋
 
Messages
189
OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Elder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather 11 5/8"
Age
24

Hi!
I not sure how write this, but so i started from Becca new life. She is from Reagans park in London, work Minestry of magic. I hope find for her something true and hoped that she can do that. She lost hope for love but she have one lovely son and she loves all her heart and she is husky lover. so, i hope find some new friends, our date.I not sure is there interesting single mum but i hope something find.
​
 
Back
Top