A Crush...Or Something More?

Adele Smith

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather: 40 Galleons
Adele was walking to where she had arranged to meet Riley, and hoped that he had read her note. 4pm, At the bench by the harbour. Surely he'll be there. She thought to herself. She was going to give him his dressing gown back, after she had use it, then borrowed it, when she was last at Riley's place. Adele could feel her heart thumping, as she got closer and closer to the meeting spot. She had recently began to get a little crush on Riley, but now she wasn't sure whether what she was feeling was just a crush, or something more. She constantly thought about him, day and night, even though she only wanted him for one thing for the time being, maybe she could start seeing him more often.

As she approached the bench she smiled widely as she saw Riley already sat there, ready and waiting for her to appear. She ran over to him, chucked the dressing gown on the bench, then pratically through herself onto Riley. She sat on his lap, put her legs to one side of him, and began kissing him. "Riley...my sexy Riley...I knew you'd be here..." She said to him with an even wider smile than before. She then continued to kiss him and kiss him.

Riley sat on the bench where Adele wanted to meet him. He was only here because he couldnt be bothered to buy another dressing gown. He sighed. He wanted to be with Ana, she was his only comfort at the moment. He wanted to spend all his time with her, as he had lost her once he diddnt want to do it again. He was shock when Adele jumped him and began to kiss him. Usually he would have kissed her back but not today. His mind was on other things. He pushed her away. " Not today Adele ok. Im not in the mood to do that." He stood up and picked his dressing gown up. " Thanks for bringing this. I have to go now i will see you around right." He began to walk off thinking about his little Natalie and how he had never held her or looked into her eyes or even seen if she looked more like him or Ana.

Adele was shocked when Riley pushed her away and walked off. "Riley?" She wondered what was up, so chased after him. "Riley whats wrong?" She said, hugging him from behind as she caught up with him, before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. She walked round him, so that she could see his cute face, and stood directly infront of him, then took his hands, and kissed his lips. This was unlike Riley, surely she could cheer him up.

Riley couldnt deal with her right now so he pushed her away again. " Look Adele i just have alot on my plate right now and im not in the mood for this ok. Im sure the nex time we bump into each other will be no different than normal ok. But not today." He stepped around her and began to walk off.

Adele felt sorry for him, but couldn't resist his lips. She ran after him and kissed his lips, then took a firm grip of his hands and asked him sympathetically what was wrong. "Listen to me Riley, are you okay? You can tell me whats wrong." She said, placing her hand on his cheek, then stroking it with her thumb. "Please don't walk away, it's not gonna solve anything is it." She said to him, partly hoping to win him over, partly wanting to know what was wrong, but mostly concerned for him.

Riley frowned. What was wrong with this girl, he hardley even knew her and she was acting just like Ana had before they split. " Look Adele you dont need to no what is the matter with me, it has nothing to do with you. Nothing n my life has anything to do with you. We dont even no each other i mean you dont even no my first name, why because its not important because you dont no me. We spent two nights together and you think your my girlfriend. Well your not i all ready have one." He walked away from her again. She was crazy thinking that she knew him and thinking that his life was any of her buisness

Adele followed him once again. "Riley, I just want to help." She said, grabbing his hand as she caught up with him.

(My mind has gone blank. :) Haha. )

Riley pulled his hand from hers and carried on walking. " Just leave me alone Adele ok leave your sexy Riley alone for a while." He ran his hand through his hair and he walked then sighed

Adele couldn't help but let a slight chuckle out as he said the words 'Your Sexy Riley.'

Even though Riley obviously didn't want her around him today, Adele couldn't resist him. She ran after him once again, this time taking the back of his t-shirt and began pulling it up as her hands went up his back. She had decided to play a little game with him. Adele had some feelings for Riley, maybe an overly obsessive little crush, which was no longer little. But Adele liked to get her own way, and this was what she was about to get, or was going to get at the very least.

Riley turned around and ripped his shirt from her grip. " What the heck are you doing. Wha are you like my stalker or something. Leave me alone." He walked off quickly abd growled loudly. " Dam girl. Stalker girl."

Adele chased after Riley once again, maybe she was stalking him, becoming slightly over obsessed with him, but Riley knew what she wanted, and all he had to do was give it to her, and she would leave him alone...at least for the rest of the day anyway...

Adele got in front of Riley and firmly put her hand out infront of her, and onto Riley's chest, as if she was signalling for him to stop. "Riley, you know what I want." She said in a gentle, but firm way, as the hand that was on Riley's chest, trailed up onto his shoulders, then around the back of his neck, where it was joined by her other hand.

Riley pushed her hand away. " Then get it from some other poor guy and stop following me. You carnt have everything that you want ok. Im taken and im not doing anything with you." He glared at her. " Good bye." He turned away. " Dont you dare follow me again." He walked off

Adele didn't want to bother Riley, but forced herself to anyway. She ran after him, then as she caught him up, she did something that she'd nevel usually do, but she was desparate and was now even more obsessed with Riley than before. Her hands made their way up his t-shirt, as she took it off then threw it to the ground. She then moved her hands up his body, around his shoulders and stopeed at the back of his neck. And then she kissed him, for as long as her lips, and her lungs would allow her to. She released her lips from his, but kept her face close to his. "That...was all I wanted Riley." She said, wandering over to his t-shirt, picking it up off the ground then smirked at Riley. "Come get it sexy boy." She said, as she walked over to the wall, that was above the harbour. She looked at Riley one last time, before dropping his t-shirt into the water below. She looked at Riley and laughed. "Oops, looks like you'll be spending some more money today..." She said before walking back over to Riley, giving him a small peck on the lips, then apperating back to her place.

Riley scowled as she kissed him and then threw his shirt in the water. Dam it what was this girls deal. She was so weird. He sighed then ran his hand through his hair. " Women." He shook his head, he would never understand them. He walked into a near by shop and picked the first shirt that he saw, paid for it then put it on and then began to walk home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back