A confession

Natasha Bell

OOC First Name
Mika
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Natasha walked down the corridor, heading down to the Great Hall to get some breakfast. She wondered if her brother would be eating right now. She missed James, even though the last time they spoke was almost a year ago.

She continued walking. She was wearing a pink shirt and faded denim jeans. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail, and her brown cap was jammed on top of it. Nat stopped, she wasn't really hungry. She turned around, and started to head towards the Hufflepuff common room.

James walked out of the Great Hall, suddenly deciding he wasn't hungry. He started walking up to the owlery, wondering if he should post a letter.
He saw a familier girl walk towards the Great Hall, then turn around.
James rubbed his eyes, it was Natasha. He ran up to his twin. "Hey, NAT!" he yelled. "Uh... hi Natasha." he said akwardly.

Natasha heard someone calling her name, and turned around. "James?" she said increduiosly.
"Um.... what brings you here?" she asked.

James laughed uneasily. "Um, perhaps breakfast?" he joked. "I havn't seen you in ages Natty!" he said. He had really missed his sister, no matter how hard he tried to convince himself he hadn't. "Were you really going to your common room on a day like this?" James asked.

"Gosh, talk about akward!" Nat grinned. "Yeah, well, with lessons and such, I've been pretty busy." she said. "Um.... I guess I was." she said, grimancing. "Not anymore though." she added, and started walking in the direction of the lawn area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back