Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Willow has had luck finding the other first year on the list by looking at the class schedule. She decided to see what the Slytherins had this afternoon. the answer was charming. she made her way to the third-floor corridor and waited outside the classroom until it was over. As the class started to file out she started to call out. "is Eustace here, I have a rose for Eustace Ross" she said.

@Eustace Ross

Eusrace was free day and he was the third floor and he read the book. Eustace her voice and he looked around. "I'm Eustace!" He closed her book and walked the girl closer.

Willow Saw a boy walking towards her from the opposite direction to where the class was exiting. had she got the room wrong? she didnt think so. they were in green trimmed robes and so small they could only be first years had he been wagging? she mentally shrugged it wasnt any of her business. "Hey Eustance. Happy valentines day, i have a rose for you" she said producing a kellow rose from her bunch and handing it to him with a note.

Dear Eustace,
Thank you for being such a wonderful friend
Lily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back