A Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander van Laar

Wand
17" Cherry Core Essence of a Pixie Wing
I'd like to start off my visit here at HNZ by actually getting some plots done.
Now, there are three things I'd like:

Friends-Those whom will help and give company to Alex.

Enemies-Those whom hate Jim and would do anything to kill him.(there is also the option of mortal enemy.)

Love-Someone who is like him, dark with some evil, but not a blood-thirsty dog. Possibly a Death Eater if possible.

Thanks!
-Kane

Hi!

How old is your character? And where's he from? I tend to play the enemy part well sometimes :3 so if you need any I have two guys Jonathan&Jacob Holland who are brothers and dislike anything to do with dark followers. They are both in North America right now coz of qudditch but they come to NZ a lot because of family and friends here. If you like the boys can know Alexander before hand? Kk? Thanks :x

29 be my age.
That would be perfect if they knew me before!
I live in NZ now(the character) but he's originally from Germany.

29? Hmmm will have to think of something than xD both are 18 and 19 last time I check :3 and one graduated from Drummy the other Hogwarts NZ. I'll let you know if I figure something out :3

We can start off with Jonathan (both related to Maddiie) and see how evil you are :3 if that's okay with you?

Perfectly fine.
I'm not too terribly good with starting, but If I must, I will.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back