Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria had of course signed up for the rose giving, she couldn't imagine a better thing to do to meet people and do something good. She had put on a flowery rose printed dress, had done her hair up all nice and had tucked a little pink rose into it. She had gathered her roses and her notes and was off in search of the first. She had a bit of a struggle finding her first but was directed by someone on the sixth floor to an older girl, "Aubrey Miller!" she called out, trying to stop herself from just straight up shouting and attempting to do it more in a singsongy tone.

yellow rose for Aubrey Miller

Aubrey was on her way to nowhere in particular, humming as she walked. She stopped as she heard her name, turning and smiling at the girl. "Hello," She greeted, walking over. "I suppose you have a rose for me?" She asked with a friendly smile.

Valeria smiled at the girl and nodded, "Did my rose print dress or the rose in my hair give it away?" she joked lightly, taking out the yellow rose and it's note and holding them both out to Aubrey.

Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for being such a good friend.
-Nikko

Aubrey chuckled, looking the girl over before meeting her eyes and smiling. "Well, it might have been a hint," She joked lightly. She accepted the rose, looking over the note. She smiled. Nikko was a sweetie. "Thank you. Have you gotten any roses?" She asked, looking at the girl.

Last edited:
Valeria smiled, "It helps that it's a cute dress that I look amazing in," she giggled lightly with a confident tone but matching the sort of joking of the girl, Aubrey. It seemed like it had been a good note too. "Not yet, but I've been busy delivering, so I bet the other delivers just haven't found me yet," she replied with a tone that indicated she was sure that she'd get a rose.

Aubrey chuckled, flipping over her note and scribbling out a note of her own. What is Valentines if its not for making new friends? ~Aubrey, Gryffindor. Aubrey took the note and the rose and offered it back. "Here's your first delivery then," Aubrey smiled.

Valeria was a little curious as to what Aubrey was doing, but laughed lightly, "Girl! I can't take your rose and note," she told her laughing lightly, she did at least take the note and read what the girl had written, since she curious about that. "I'm Valeria by the way," she told Aubrey, holding out her hand to her, "If we're gonna be friends, you gotta know my name."

Aubrey chuckled, shaking her head, but she didn't argue too much. She took the rose back and tucked it behind her ear. She smiled as the girl introduced herself, shaking her hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Valeria. Or do you like Val?" She asked, taking her hands back and looping her thumbs casually through her pockets.

Valeria would've taken the rose if Aubrey had insisted and she was almost disappointed that she didn't "That looks cute there, sorta like my rose," Valeria motioned to the rose in her hair, one she'd very carefully placed. But Valeria just nodded, "Val is fine," she didn't mind it much at all. "Does Aubrey shorten to anything, or are you just Aubrey to everyone?"

Aubrey was completely unaware of Valeria's emotions, and just continued to smile at her. "Shorten? No one has ever asked that," She mused, but after a bit of consideration, she nodded. "Ree is cute. Or Bree, either way." She smiled at Valeria. Nicknames was a good step.

Valeria nodded, "I like Bree better," she told her. She thought that Ree sounded a little childish really but Bree was cute, and Aubrey looked like she could be a Bree. "It's cuter," she explained with a little smile. "Don't you agree?"

Aubrey chuckled, brushing her hair back. "I like Bree, I might just ask everyone to use it now," She smiled. "I've got plans for the dance, but what about lunch tomorrow?" She asked. "We could sit and chat a bit," She offered, thinking that this was the start of a lovely friendship.

Valeria smiled at the girl. "Sounds good," Valeria agreed, she liked Bree, she seemed nice and to have lunch with her it would help her figure out if she was someone worth being a friend to. It was nice though to have made a friend. "I'll see you tomorrow then Bree!" she said excitedly, she should get on with the deliveries. She gave a little wave as she headed off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back