Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
10 inch Elder wand with Phoenix tail feather
[color=FFF0F0]FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/color][color=FFF0F0] ![/color]
tumblr_meoznbqV4S1qlhck1o1_r1_500.gif

--------------------------------------[color=4D4747]i dreamed i lived in another's skin[/color]
[color=4D4747]the info [/color]Joseph Goodwitch is new to the New Zealand Community of the wizarding world. Hailing from America this Louisianan native potion master has decided to visit the up and coming new community. His rather eclectic pair of Aunts are hoping that he gets out and sees the world but he is not entirely ready for such an adventure. What he is in need of is a few friends, enemies, and maybe a special someone to bust him out of his uptight shell. Charming yet Mysterious Joseph will surely prove to be a worthy challenge for any one up to the task.

[color=4D4747]the friends [/color] Loyal, funny, and compassionate are the qualities that he values in himself so it not such a far fetched conclusion that he looks for the very same qualities in the people he calls his friends. Of course to earn the title of best friend one must prove that no matter what life throughs at this motley crew that they will stand by Joe and support him in all of his endeavors. He will fail, and there will be the occasional fight from time to time but at the end of it all everyone on both sides would know that it was worth it.

[color=4D4747]the lovers [/color]Kind, smart, and stunning Joseph is not a picky lover but that does not mean he has no morals. Loose and fast partners will find that he is not in the slightest interested in what they have to offer as he was raised on the idea that love is mysterious and exciting. Gender is not an issue as he was also taught that love should never be confined to rules or boundaries, which means when he finds them it is because the connection was real and strong. what is love with out a foundation to grow upon? Nothing but soddy construction on ever shifting sands! He is not looking for flings or friends with benefits but rather something more real and meaty, if you want to go the distance you will need to start off as friends first.

[color=4D4747]the enemies [/color]Though it is uncommon for him to have enemies it seems as though he often comes to unstable grounds around purebloods with superiority complexes. Blood status is something he tries to avoid but growing up in the south where pedigree is the thing that can make or break your standings in the social scene, he has grown to dislike those who preach hate and suppression. Skilled with a wand he is not afraid to flick it out with anyone who wishes to cause hurt and pain to those he holds dear so if you are fond of all ten fingers and toes being in the right place then I would avoid hashing it out with this feisty Goodwitch.

thank you noa ?! of caution!

I could offer David as a friend once he's out of school. There's a bit of an age gap, but I think they'd get along pretty well.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back