Elizzabeth Dawn Chatwin

Elizzabeth walked in the owlry to send a letter home, she had not received any yet and was worried. she held her hand out hoping a owl would come. Well one didn't ,she thought to her self and thought how am I supposed to do this. As she sat down she was content listening to the owls, and watch the sun set.

After waiting a short perid of time she thought maby if I write first one will come.So she took out a qull an parchment and began to write
Dear mom and dad,
school is going great I met a cousin Adora Dawn Lafay. I just wanted to see how you are,
                                              your daughter,
                                        Elizzabeth Dawn Chatwin
[/color]

Violet was stumbling up the stairs to the Owlery, feeling that she ought to write home. She used to write all the time. Now, she hardly wrote at all. I should let Aunt Pearl know that Angus is okay. Maybe I should ask about Antoinette. Mum said she's going to Beauxbatons. I hope she's alright. And I'd better owl mum, she's probably worried sick. Maybe I should owl Grandfather, too, he'll be wanting TriWizard gossip, I suppose, although he probably gets official word, being Minister of Magic and all.... Lost in her thoughts, she almost didn't notice the younger girl writing a letter. "Oh!" Violet exclaimed, surprised. "Hello! I almost didn't see you there," she said, embarassed.

Violet smiled at the younger girl, who appeared to be a first year. "I don't believe we've met. Violet Bellamy, 2nd year Hufflepuff. What's your name?" she asked, holding a hand out to the girl to shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back