Angelica Schuster

Angelica stormed up the stairs and onto the fourth floor corridor. She had just had an awkward encounter with a slytherin and just wanted to be far away from him...

Sam was wandering around the castle and was just heading up to his Common room when a girl pushed past me and kept walking. "Oi!" he called out "Got any manners?"....

Angelica turned around to see who she'd bumped into, almost about to scream furiously at him until she realised who it was. "OMGOSH!!! SAM!!! Youre here!!" she said happy to see a familiar face. "I had no idea you were a wizard!" she blurted out in surprise. Sam was one of her friends who used to go to the same muggle school as her.

Sam looked back as though he had just been confuded "Ange?" He said "YOUR HERE TOO!?" Sam remembered her as one of his freinds from his first muggle school who he had been sad to leave behind but now she was here and wearing school robes like he was. "HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!, HOW COME I DIDNT SEE YOU AT THE SORTING!?, HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN YOU WERE A WITCH!?" His questions came pouring out as he slowly realised hed found a freind but stopped to hear what she had to say....

((hahaha loser!!))

Angelica could tell Sam was excited too, and she began to laugh a little feeling better. "I had no idea!" she said. "I just got a letter, and yeah! I'm a muggleborn," she said hoping that would answer his questions. "Oh, Paka's here too! she's by the lake," she said happily. She had two good friends here and she like the thought of that. But as soon as the lake ran through her memory, she remembered why she'd stormed up the fourth floor corridor in the first place. Instantly her mood dropped, and she was once again back to being mad. She was still soaking wet too, and that only made matters worse.

He listened to her story and looked at her, she was wearing the colours of hufflepuff and he frowned at this because he ahd hoped for a freind in in his house Gryfindor but he almost jumped at the news of his other freind being here "Paka?, as in my buddy PAKA!!!".As he listened he noticed Angies face drop a bit and wondered what what was wrong. "Why you all wet?" he asked trying to get her smiling.

Angelica explained the situation to Sam [OOC; sorry.. too lazy to type it all out :D] but she was alright now, she'd decided to ignore what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back