¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!

Avadia Price

?Feliz cumplea?os a t?!

<r><COLOR color="mediumblue"><s></s>Avadia hadn't seen Abbey in a while, being in different houses was rather annoying if you wanted to see your friends. Ava thought of Abbey as a friend, even though no long ago she had hated the Slytherin girl.<br/>
<br/>
She decided she could put off her homework a little longer, and set off to the dungeons. Avadia knew that it was around Abbey's birthday, but she didn't know the exact date. Ava wondered if she should make a card, but decided against iy; she wasn't one hundred per cent sure that is was Abbey's birthday.<br/>
<br/>
Avadia entered the dungeons, dodging the mean Slytherins, who were making remarks about her and her clothes. She felt a little angry, but Ava wasn't one to explode. Her bright pink hair stood out against the grays of the dungeons, she and Natasha had dyed their hair on the first day of term. She liked having pink hair, though she knew she would get rid of it eventually.<br/>
<br/>
The girl wandered around the dungeons, waiting for Abbey to come out of the common room. A little while later, she grew tired of waiting. Avadia stopped a short Slytherin first year, and asked her to see if Abbey was in the common room. The first year sneered at Avadia, then went off to find Abbey, murmering something about 'as long as she leaves'. Avadia ignored her, and leaned against the wall, waiting.<e>
</e></COLOR></r>

It was a nice day, one that could even make the saddest girl even a little happy. She really didn't know what day it was, and it didn't matter to her, as long as it wasn't Valentines day because she was going to go find Theodore or Brandon, but they woud be very different visits. Theodore she of course had a crush on and Brandon was one of her best friends that wasn't a transfer.

Abbey had been sitting in the common room when some girl asked everybody in the common room if there was an Abbey there she gave the girl an odd look and said, "Yeah why?" The girl quickly responded with a rude comment and she rolled her eyes at the girl and walked out of the common room before adjusting her small beige shorts and the sleeves of her top. She wrapped her arms tightly around her stuffed monkey she had named Rusty when she was little. This was the only material thing she had gotten from her parents before they died and for some reason she thought that it smelled a little like 'home' she often slept with it when she was feeling lonely or sad.

When she stepted out of the portrait she spotted Avadia, and she had bright pink hair. "Hey Ava," she said warmly but with slight confusion as to why she was there. She hadn't spoken to her in such a while so this was all a little odd. "What's up?" she asked curiously.

sorry I had to go eat dinner

Avadia was beginning to wonder if the first year had found Abbey, and she blew on a strand of her hair. She wondered about her sisters, and everyone else in her family. She was so deep in thought, that she almost didn't notice Abbey. "Wha- Oh! Hey Abbey!" she said, in her usual odd way. When Abbey asked 'what's up', Ava almost laughed. "A lot." she shrugged. "But, somewhere I heard this was around your birthday, would that be correct?" she asked, hoping she was right.

(Its all good :p )

"But, somewhere I heard this was around your birthday, would that be correct?"

Abbey raised her eye brows in surprise at this. "It is?" she asked. "What day is it?" she questioned with furrowed eye brows. Am I 13? Wow.. I didn't know that, she thought. Her cheeks flushed brightly, she couldn't believe that someone else had known it was her birthday and she didn't.

lame ^^

Avadia shrugged. "I had hoped you would know the answer to that." she said. She counted in her head, trying to remeber which day iit was. "Uh, thirteenth or fourteenth, I'm not sure." she said. It was a known fact that Avadia often forgot the date, and the day of the week. "I am positive it is February though." she said. "At least I think it is..." she cringed.

(Lamer post :p Avadia is so silly =)) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back