• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Recent content by Kaan Demirci

  1. Kaan Demirci

    This face definitely needs a banner xD

    I sort of prefer them smaller I guess? lol Now you're making me choose, border or no border. hahaha I love them, thank you!
  2. Kaan Demirci

    This face definitely needs a banner xD

    Character's Name: Kaan Demirci Face Claim: Kerem Bursin Text: The King has arrived. Images: one two Thanks!
  3. Kaan Demirci

    Kaan Ayaz Demirci

    KAAN AYAZ DEMIRCI Kaan :: 'King of Kings; ruler Ayaz :: 'A royal breeze' Demirci :: 'Blacksmith' Character Name: Kaan Ayaz Demirci Nickname: Kaz, Ayaz School and House: Durmstrang Institute Blood Status: Half-Blood Occupation/Year: University Student BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION...
Back
Top