• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Recent content by Aurelie Ramsey

  1. A

    Perfect Match

    I literally don't know why, but I feel like Ella and Rose Holland would be a great match??
  2. A

    Temper, Temper

    Working in the muggle world had been an interesting experiment in observation and control. Going against the grain her parents had provided for her, and narrowly managing to get away without an arranged marriage, Aurelie found that she rather enjoyed living in small apartment with Mikael. He...
  3. A

    Aurelie Ramsey

    Nice to meet you, where you been? I could show you incredible things</SIZE></SIZE> Full Name: Aurelie Virginia Ramsey Pronunciation: -- Nicknames: -- Name Origins: -- Date of Birth: -- Current Age: Currently --</FONT> Magic, madness, heaven, sin Saw you there and I thought Basic Appearance...
Back
Top