Wizard Rockers

Stormie Lew

Stormie was sitting on the ground in a spacious area of the North Tower. Hopping within close proximity was a vibrant purple frog. She laughed as it jumped around, and then smiled as people started to arrive. Finally, everyone had come and taken a seat, and she spoke.

"Hello everyone," she said warmly. "Welcome back! Hope you all had a great weekend and are getting along with the rushed lessons..." Looking at her pet, she introduced him happily. "This is Disco Magic Action, but we call him 'Disco'." She glanced at Estrella, Kaela, and Courtney, giggling with the last, as they had already met Disco when she first got him from the Magical Menagerie. "And who are all these new faces?" she directed toward all the animals, and each person introduced their pet.

"Righty-o, now that we're all acquainted, I'd like to begin the real fun," she smiled widely and winked, excited to finally get to the point of Wizard Rockers - to share and discuss music! "I'm hoping that we can do a sort of open forum, in which we are all free to comment and listen however we want. Please just be respectful! Not that that should be a problem," she said, implying that she knew her peers were mature and intelligent enough to hold a productive debate. "That being said," she wrapped up, "let the talking begin!"

Kaela wandered up to the tower with a fluff of black, white, grey, and brown stripes in her arms. She found where Stormie was and set Bengal, down, letting him roam. "Hey Stormie. Hi Disco." Kaela bent down ant patted the cute purple frog. "Looks like I'm early." She sat down not far from Stormie with her back against the wall. "Hey, did you bring cookies this time?"

Taking a chocolate frog from her pocket, Kaela wondered aloud as she opened it. "I wonder when people are going to start showing up?" She then stuck the chocolate frog into her mouth and examined the card while she chewed.

Estrella walked into the area of the North Tower where the meeting was scheduled to be, a beautiful female barn owl perched on her arm. The bird hooted softly as she saw Disco, not knowing whether to ignore him or consider him lunch.

"This is Harper," Estrella introduced her pet, stroking her soft feathers. "Um, you might want to keep Disco at a safe distance," she muttered to Stormie.

She smiled at everyone, and asked, "So, are we starting a band, or what?"

"Ou, Estrella, he's gorgeous." Kaela got up and walked over to Estrella to get a closer look at Harper.

Courtney walked up to the group of Ravenclaw students with her Northern Spotted Owl Arabella waddling behind her. "Hey guys! Sorry I'm so late. Arabella happens to hop up stairs quite slowly", Courtney laughed.

OOC:
"Ou, Estrella, he's gorgeous." Kaela got up and walked over to Estrella to get a closer look at Harper.

hahaha Harper's a girl but okay! :lol: )

"Hey Kaela! Did you bring Bengal?" Stormie replied hopefully, eyeing Harper and Arabella as she spoke. "Good to see you guys," she added with a sincere smile. "What kind of band were you imagining, Estrella?"

((Oops. You could have corrected her. I made a guess. -shrug-))

"Yeah, Bengal should be around here somewhere." Kaela turned and looked around for her cat. "There he is, over by Arabella." Bengal had wandered over to Arabella and was sort of examining her. "I hope they get along."

((Oops. You could have corrected her. I made a guess. -shrug-))

"Yeah, Bengal should be around here somewhere." Kaela turned and looked around for her cat. "There he is, over by Arabella." Bengal had wandered over to Arabella and was sort of examining her. "I hope they get along."

As Estrella watched the two cats scrutinizing each other, she answered to Stormie's question, "Well, just any kind of band, I guess. Normal instruments and stuff, some out of the ordinary, and vocals of course."

(((Hahaha there was a post about 2 cats scrutinizing eat other. :p )))....

((Unless, of course, there is another cat.)))

((I don't think there is yet. We all keep getting confused. Harper is a girl owl. It's so hard to tell.))

Bengal was inching closer and closer to Arabella. Kaela walked over to picked Bengal up into her arms. "I'd better keep him with me. I don't want him getting any ideas."

(My bad! haha :p )

"I think it'd be cool," Estrella mused. "I'm pretty good at the guitar, I would need to buy one though..."

"No idea," Estrella laughed, shrugging. "Hogsmeade probably doesn't have one though, maybe I'll go shopping in a muggle store.."

Liz smiled "I sing, although I have stage fright. Until I get over that, I could sing backup vocals. I also play piano."

"Well, I'd be willing to sing. I play the trumpet, but I have a feeling it won't really fit well into the band."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back