Watching the sun go down.

Izaak gave a bored roll of his azure eyes, tiring quickly of this game she seemed so intent on playing at. The gestures that would have before shocked him, he was now pretending as if she didn’t even do them. Her smile, her wandering hand, that wildly hungry look flashing in her eyes; after an hour of them all, Izaak could not bring himself to react when it was so clear now that that was what she wanted.

“Then keep me at your side then.” Izaak challenged before throwing the rest of the amber liquid down his throat and feeling its strength begin to dizzy him. “Just don’t touch me.” The young man gave a breathy, exhilarated exhale before standing from his seat and gazing intently towards the bar, wondering if there was something stronger. 

Adele laughed as she watched Izaak roll his eyes. "There's no need to be bored...I can keep you entertained...if you'd just let me..." She giggled slightly, hinting at what she had been trying to get across to him for the last hour or so. "And as for you staying with me...well that's great, but I would like a kiss from you...as you first suggested just a minute ago." Adele stood up as Izaak did, then moved in even closer to him than before. There bodies were now touching each other, as Adele moved her spare hand across Izaak's chest, where it met her other hand, which was on the far side of his neck.

"Go on Mr Handsome, kiss me, and I want it to last." She giggled playfully, as she waited for him to close the gap between their lips, whilst moving herself infront of him, and slowly closing the gap, but leaving a centimetre or two, for Izaak to finish off what she had started.

The sensation of their bodies moulding stream-lined to one another’s alerted Izaak to the fact that one measly kiss was not enough to satisfy her, but enough to disgust him that he had even contemplated giving her one to shut her up in the first place. He wouldn’t do it, he’d leave her hanging, and allow her a taste of rejection for once in awhile. It might actually be good for her health.

Izaak did not display an inch of unease as Adele drew her face close to his own, knowing that she would rather have him do the honours of closing the gap between them. But Izaak had his own tricks up his sleeve, so in response he nodded eagerly and struck her with a winking azure eye. But the closer and closer he arched towards her lips, the further upwards his chin seemed to tilt until at last he had found himself the perfect postioning. Izaak pinched his lips together and pressed them against her forehead. It was emotionless, but exactly what he had been searching for. Knowing he’d be leaving Adele unsatisfied, Izaak simply grinned and shuffled a few steps back away from her, out towards the open night.

Adele made another 'hmf' noise as Izaak kissed her forehead instead of her lips...the cheek of it. "OY." She called after him with a dissaproving look on her face, as he made his way outside. She followed on after him, then grabbed his hand fromt he back, then turned the 'innocent Adele' back on with a sweet smile.

"You know the lips would be a better place to kiss me." She giggled slightly. "Much more tasty..." Adele smiled at him, as her arm moved up as she placed her right hand on Izaak's cheek then gently rubbed down towards his neck. "You know every time you reject me...it makes me love you more..." Adele smiled sweetly at him...she may have been starting to get a little crush on him...not just a boy to play around with.

Izaak was a little less surprised, as he was every time she did so, as Adele followed him in hot pursuit. The element of surprise came not in whether or not she’d go after him, but how she went about doing so. And it seemed for this instance she had turned on her innocent charm. A haughty sigh broke jaggedly from his lips as he turned back around to meet face to face with her persistence. Eyebrows raised and a new rejection at the ready, Izaak grinned with false pleasure for her mere presence.

But the words she spoke actually made him genuinely laugh and it caught Izaak off guard. Even the soft touch of her palm as it caressed his neck seemed slightly more pleasurable.”You know,” Izaak mumbled in a perfect mimic of her playful tone as he shuffled himself in that tiny sliver closer to her. “Every time you come after me it makes you seem that little bit crazier.” Izaak was grinning now and pressed in tight against her body, looking to give her just one taste and one taste only for such faithful efforts.

Adele smiled back at him, then cheekily licked her lips. "Come on Mr Handsome...you know you want to really." She said, in a very seducing voice. She then decided to go for a different, and more gentle approach. As her hand that was on his neck slid down his upper arm, then continued on down to his hand, where she locked her fingers in between his. Before she gently took his other hand, then softly pulled him in even closer.

Adele gave him a small wink as he let out some laughter. "That's better, starting to relax a little now are we?" She was back to the innocent Adele, but her intentions were still as clear as ever. "And every time you make your cute little comments about me, it just makes me want to close those lips of yours with mine pressed against them...go on Izaak...you know what you have to do..." She softly released her hands from his, then slid them up his arms, until they met at the back of his neck. Then softly and sweetly played with the back of his hair a little, whilst smiling at him seductively throughout.

Izaak was surprised to find himself having to suppress a shudder before Adele as her hands roamed a gentle path along his upper body. If weren’t as if he hadn’t been touched so tenderly before, but just because it was Adele, the gesture caught him off guard once more. Hesitant now, Izaak’s teeth latched onto his lower lip and chewed down in thought, only half listening to her alluring words as he stared off down the darkened street.

It was the fiddling with his hair that did it for Izaak and lolled him over the edge. One kiss, he thought as he flicked the lids of his azure eyes closed. Just one can’t be so bad. And with that he leant forward to catch Adele’s mouth with his own, sliding his tongue over the length of her lower lip before twining it with hers inside her mouth. She was a good kisser yes, but so was he. His steady hands reached for hers as they rested at the base of his neck and tugged Adele closer yet.

Adele smiled when Izaak kissed her. She allowed his tongue to move around hers and into her mouth, as her tongue investigated his mouth. She held the kiss, and made it her best. As she felt the warmth of Izaak's hands bring her closer, she released his grip on them once again, before gently rubbing her hands up his side, then round to his front, where she reached his shoulders. Adele let the kiss continue, as she enjoying rubbing her hands softly around his shoulders, before cheekily and slyly undoing the the first button of his shirt, revealing his chest a little more. She continued to slowly undo each button, one by one, until she rubbed back up his body, then around his neck, where her hands met once again.

After 3-5 Minutes or so, the full on kiss came to an end, but Adele kept her hands in place at the back of his neck. "That was more like it...I think you're the best kisser I've had yet..." Adele smiled at him, but genuinly for a change, not seductivly, she was beginning to really like Izaak, and possibly get more than just a little crush on him, which was unusual for Adele. "I think Mr Handsome may have upgraded, to Mr Gorgeous." She said, before placing her hands on each of his cheeks, then giving him a quick peck on the lips. "I'm sure that your girlfriend could wait until the morning at least." She said, with a little giggle behnd her voice, as her hands slid around to the back of his neck, then softly began to play with his hair again.

Their kiss had all the ingredients of what a good kiss should be but for Izaak it was just that, a kiss. A good one but a kiss nonetheless. There was no romantic attraction or burning fire in his chest but he could not deny that Adele’s hands, as they swept over and caressed the entire length of his torso, felt good. It seemed like hours that they continued, with his hands clutching tightly at her hips and hers nimbly undoing all the buttons of his shirt. In the middle of the street of all places! But only adding to the excitement and adrenaline that this kind of moment brought.

But it was not until they broke away that Izaak noticed the cool draft biting against his chest and shuddered softly. A deep chuckle cracked from his throat as he narrowed his eyes down at the flirtatious girl he had just played tonsil hockey with on the sidewalk. “You little minx.” He grinned and fumbled his fingers against the top button to attempt to make himself seem decent once more. “Of course I’m the best kisser you’ve had, I’ll bet those other suckers just give into you, yeah?”

Izaak’s mouth was against Adele’s neck to nip her skin audaciously with his grinning teeth when he heard her say, "I'm sure that your girlfriend could wait until the morning at least." The young man rolled his azure eyes up into his head and took a step back from Adele and smiled knowingly. “Oh yeah? And if not, you’ll take me captive? I don’t think it’s a good idea Adele. And what are you, 16, 17? You’re barely of age, if at all.” Izaak shrugged reached up to untangle her fingers from his hair.

Adele carefully and softly, continued to play with Izaak's hair as he listened to his soft and lovely voice. She enjoyed listening to Izaak, he was different to other boys. He had the sense to play along, but in a way that kept him within his limits. But Adele was desperate to break him free from those limits, and push him to a place, where he had never been before.

Adele gave him a confused, but also smiley look. "Little Minx? Well I've never heard that one before..." She joked with him. "And you like yourself far to much Mister....." Adele paused for thought, then put a genuine smile on..."Mister Izaak...but yes, most boys do just give into me...it's the easiest way to pass me onto the next one..." She said, laughing slightly, as she referred to these boys as a number. "But you're more than just simply one of the pack...I want more of you Izaak..." She said moving his hands away from the top button of his shirt.

As Adele felt her hands being untangled from Izaak's hair by his hands, she carefully and softly, trickled her fingers down to his shoulders, where her hands rested. "I'm 17 Izaak, I'm old enough for you...And I'm good enough for you...and you know only too well Izaak..." She said, closing the gap, in a feminine skip, from where he had taken a step away from her. Her hands, which were placed on his shoulders, slowly moved down his arms, feeling his muscles on the way down, until her hands fell into his. She gave him another kiss on the lips. A little more than a peck, but not a full on kiss, that lasted for ages. Adele kissed him for just the right amount of time, that felt comfortable. "Come On Izaak, please, just this once...for me?" She asked, in a soft voice. Adele was beginning to fall for this guy, he seemed caring and sensitive, but at the same time, quite humorous...and extremely good looking. Just what Adele looked for in a guy...

There was a laugh brewing in Izaak’s throat as Adele passed him rather light and out of reference comments. After being on edge for most of the night it felt strange to finally feel comfortable. That was until it all came crashing down as Adele told him that she wanted more of him. One kiss, that was all he had told her he’d grace her with. Not a night of burning lust, not with her anyway.

Of course her hands felt good as they drafted over his touch-sensitive torso but was just about it. There was no ultimate desire or in depth attraction, not like with Isabella. In an edgy manner his lips welcomed hers but for one of the very last times. “Adele come on, I have a girlfriend.” ... Almost, almost have a girlfriend, Izaak thought urgently to himself. There was no way he could ruin such a chance like that. “And besides, you should be chasing after the graduating class. Not me.” The nineteen year old shrugged with a sheepish sigh and squeezed her hands before allowing them to fall limply by her side.

Adele put on a face of sadness and depression as Izaak rejected her for his 'girlfriend' once again. Which in any normal girls eyes would be perfectly acceptable, but this was Adele, she had to get her own way. Adele put a weak smile back on.

As Izaak released her hands from his, she gently put one arm around his waist, and the other, around his neck, as she pulled him softly closer. "You may have a girlfriend..." Adele softened her voice to a whisper. "But I Love You Izaak." Adele slowly and carefully rubbed her nose along his jaw line, which was followed closely by her thumb. She then moved her arm that was around Izaak's waist up to his shoulder, and rested it just below his shoulder, on the side of his chest, before resting her head next to her hand, also on his chest. "How am I supposed to graduate without you Izaak?" She said softly. Adele had forgotten for a minute that she was playing a game with Izaak, and for just a second she was actually properly desperate to stay with him...she was almost in love? Something that was very rare in Adele. She smiled up at Izaak, as her head warmed into his chest.

No matter how many times he attempted to pull away or release himself from her grip, Adele only held Izaak closer. No amount of fidgeting or wriggling would make it much better either, only worse. So an exasperated look crossed his expression as he watched her, he had given her a kiss. Was that not all he had dug himself into? With Isabella in mind did she honestly expect more?

"But I Love You Izaak." The young man’s jaw hung wide open, unhinged with the shock that she initiated with her words. She loved him? Frozen against the affectionate graze of her nose against his jaw, Izaak’s expression did not change. Instead, he got to wondering as to whether she was being serious with him. Because love at first sight he personally knew was something that existed but this was Adele, not just any old girl. “Y-you love me?!” He finally got to stuttering once he had been told that she couldn’t graduate without me. There was an undeniable urge to clap his palm to his face, why was it that so many girls were tripping over him lately? He honestly was just a guy. “Adele you’ve only know me a few hours, do you really thinks that’s true? Honestly?” A sigh escaped him and he submitted to soothing his palm down the back of her hair. “You were going to graduate without me this morning, I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

Adele was comforted as she felt Izaak's hand run down the back of her hair. "Yeah, that's right Izaak, I love you...you heard it correctly, and it's true." She said softly. Adele moved the hand that was on Izaak's chest, around his shoulders, at the back of his neck. She then lifted her head up back to it's normal position. Her spare hand, joined the other hand at the back of his neck. She then softly rubbed around his back, feeling his shoulders. They seemed muscular, and protective.

"Izaak." She said firmly, but with some sadness in her. "You know what I want...please..." She pleaded. Her hands made their way to each side of his neck, as she kept them there. Her hands were cold against his warm head, and body. "This morning isn't now Izaak, I didn't know you this morning...you were merely a stranger...but things have changed since then...I've changed..." Adele paused for thought, then gave Izaak, the smile that she originally gave him, when she had first met him. "Please?"

Izaak was still iced over with shock at her upfront confessions but his shoulders tensed subconsciously beneath her touch as if his body knew the exact repercussions of taking one wrong step in this situation. But not once did the azure of his eyes stray from the light of hers even though it pained him to see the truth within. Perhaps he had still had hope that this was all part of her devious plan to get into his pants, though her words were not just words anymore. They were honest.

"You know what I want...please..." The young man shook his head in refusal with the knowledge that even if there had been the slimmest chances of it happening before, now it had been well and truly flushed down the drain. “I’m definitely not sleeping with you if you feel like this Adele. We share a bed for what, one night? And you’re telling me you’re not going to want to stay with me in the morning or that you want so much more?” Izaak exhaled an exhausted sigh and picked up her hands as they curled at the base of her neck. “Whatever I said, whatever I did Adele, I’m sorry. But you and me...” Did he really even need to finish that sentence? The idea of the two of them together was ludicrous.

Adele cuddled Izaak as she listened to his words. They wern't the words which she wanted to hear. But Adele decided to play dumb with Izaak a little, it was more fun for her, however she may have felt about the poor guy. She did have some feelings for him...any girl could fall for this guy. He was handsome, charming, as well as being a bit of fun. Adele rubbed her hands up Izaak, then back around his neck.

"Oh Izaak, I wish you'd just understand." She said, her voice almost turning to a whisper, as she placed her head back on his chest, then closed her eyes. "Yes, I DID want to sleep with you. But now, I want more than that, I want you, and I want you for more than just tonight, I want you to be mine." Adele moved her hands back down past her head, then took hold of Izaak's hands and rubbed them gently with her thumb as she continued to listen to what Izaak was saying. 'But you and me.' Adele opened her eyes with shock, she knew what was coming. She then lifter her head back to it's normal position, then put her index finger over Izaak's lips. "No Izaak don't say it." She said, over dramatically. "You know how I feel about you Izaak." Her finger remained over Izaak's lips for a few seconds, until it was replaced by Adele's lips. She kissed him, and everyone around them was going to know about it. Her lips sunk into the warmth of his as she continued to kiss him. She wasn't going to pull away unless she was physically restrained, she was desperate for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back