Watching the sun go down.

Adele Smith

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather: 40 Galleons
Adele was led back on the sand, with her elbows keeping her up, as she watched the sunset. She had just had the most amazing day ever, and she hoped to end it off it a happy mood. Which was bound to happen at this rate. She looked to her right and saw a handsome looking boy, lurking around, not to far away from where she was led. She looked up at him and smiled. "Hello there, it's unusual that I see a handsome boy like you here alone..." Adele liked to tease.

Izaak sucked in a lungful of the mild winter air as he strolled aimlessly along the shoreline of the beach by Obsidian Harbour, dressed simply in a printed t-shirt and a favourite pair of jeans. Today he had taken a day away from home to visit Isabella at the Leaky and had basked comfortably in an afternoon of lazy kisses by the park’s fountain, not coincidentally the place the pair of friends (or were they lovers?) had first met. It had been three surreal months since his and Alexis’ relationship had ended and two since he and Bella had spent the night together on the beach, since he had laid his cards on the table. Yet there was something holding Izaak in chains and he had strained himself frustratedly on trying to discover what it was. His feelings for Isabella were real, he knew that much but he couldn’t find it in him to officially label themselves as a couple. Perhaps he was waiting on something or, more to the point, someone. But it had been three months and if Alexis hadn’t made an attempt to reach him yet then she was not going to waltz back into his arms after her graduation.

Over the long and painfully exhausting course of this love triangle, Izaak had often wished that love would become something that didn’t faze him or that he had never met either of them, perhaps he and Kasey would still be going strong if he hadn’t. But that solution sat with a funny emptiness in his stomach and Izaak knew it wasn’t even right to be thinking such things.

So caught up in his battling thoughts, Izaak almost missed the bold comment that was dangled teasingly before him. The dazzlingly blue of his eyes shimmied quickly to the owner of the voice and faltered over her confident expression for just a moment, trying to decipher whether he had met her before. Settling with a negative to that pondering, Izaak slicked the girl a grin. “Oh yeah?” He replied slyly with one eyebrow cocked at her outright flirting. “And why might that be? Have the rest of us been smuggled away with you?” Amused by both her and himself now, Izaak drew his arms across the broad planes of his chest and silently awaited her response.

Adele sat up and smiled at the boy. "Well, as I said, you look handsome...it's unlikely that I find a boy like you walking alone..." She stood up and walked over to him. "There's usually at least one girl surrounding the handsome boys..." Adele still wanted to know what this guy was really like, she liked to get into their lives a little. "So are you local? It's just I don't remember seeing your face around before?" Adele had lived here for most of her life, she knew most of the local faces, even if she had never actually met them. And she most certainly had spotted most of the boys. It was just the way she was. Adele gazed up at him slightly, as she was a bit smaller than he was. If's he single, then I'm amazed.[/i] She thought to herself, checking him out a little.

(Sorry wrong character, was meant to be Adele.)

A chuckle, nervous by nature, escaped the nineteen year old’s throat as he was constantly referred to as handsome. Izaak knew that he was not in the least unfortunate looking and although he shouldered it modestly, compliments such as these usually came and went with barely a thought on his part. Perhaps it was the possibility that if she kept driving her forward like this then she could become yet another player in this game of love, much to Izaak’s grief. Don’t be an idiot, it was only a compliment, you don’t even know her name yet! He scolded himself silently as he masked his tyrannic thoughts with a question made from an impeccable smile. “Can’t a guy just have a night to himself?

Izaak hesitated for the slightest of moments as she asked him if he was local, it was inevitable that he’d be struck with this question at least once everytime he visited New Zealand. “Technically? No,” Smiling sheepishly down at her with a casual shurg of his broad shoulders and shoved his hands carelessly into the front pockets of his jeans. Perhaps it was his accent that confused people, as it was somewhere between the distinctive twang of American and the lazy-mouthed language of Australia with a sliver of well-spoken British on the side. A mix that although seemed a little too much, did not sound half as bad.“But I’m surprised I’ve never seen you before, I’m around here quite a bit.” Izaak ceased speaking as he notice her eyes linger for a moment too long on his body and he shifted from foot to foot uncomfortably. Shaking his head slightly, Izaak returned to his grin as his mind transitioned elsewhere. “At any rate, I’m Izaak.”

Adele smiled at him, as she edged in, ever so slightly closer to him that before. "Technically No?" She giggled, doing an impression of him..."So where are you from then?" She asked, in quite a polite way...well...it was polite for Adele. "I'm also surprised that I've never seen you before...with a smile as charming as that...how could I have missed you?" She giggled.

Adele smiled at him as he introduced himself, "Izaak...nice name...I'll remember that...Mister Handsome..." She said, jokingly, whilst cheekily poking him in the chest as she said the word 'Mister.' He was Mister Handsome to her. "I'm Adele." She said, holding out her hand to him. It was usually the males who held out their hand for someone to shake, but Adele liked to be different...

Just as slightly as she had ducked in closer to him, Izaak widened the rims of his azure blue eyes. It was not often that the nineteen year old was aware of every little thing a girl did but for some reason this little minx was keeping him anxiously on his toes. But he smiled exuberantly nonetheless at her giggles, thoroughly enjoying the company of someone other than his sister or his girlfriend Isabella. “The States originally but I moved to Australia awhile back.” He answered as she asked him where he was from, technically.

“Mister Handsome?” Izaak asked with an incredulous laugh, rubbing his fingers across his chest in the spot she had poked him. “Gee, I hope that’s not going to stick.” The blue-eyed boy was just a little surprised as she, Adele he now knew her as, held out her hand for him to shake. Impressed by her stand-out attitude, he took it with a secretive smile and shook it lightly. “Well Adele, the pleasure’s all mine.” Izaak let her smaller hand slip between his lithe fingers and flashed her a perfect wink of his bright blue eyes. “So Adele, what’s a beautiful girl like you doing here without a man?” His voice brimmed with amusement, not looking for anything but to beat her at her own game.

Adele's smile widened as he mentioned that he was from the States originally...she was a massive fan of the American Culture "The States...Wow...I'd love to go back there...I've been there a couple of times before...but as for Australia...haven't bothered to make the short journey as yet...but I certainly intend to."

Adele found this guy quite funny, but in a very cute way. It was as if he was oblivious to how good he actually looked. She smiled up at him as he rubbed his chest. She confidently, but gently put her hand over his rubbing hand, then brought it down to beside her, held it for a few seconds, then let go. "The poke...Oh Well, I'm sure it won't stick...but Mister Handsome might have to..." She said flirtatiously, before enjoying the pleasure of shaking his warm, smooth, and soft hands. She was happy when he winked at her, and was almost surprised at his question, he was beginning to play along...just what she wanted. "Well...As much as I love men...it's good to have some peace and quiet once in a while...but I'm glad to be in your company today...Izaak..." She said, hoping she'd got his name right, she wasn't one for remembering things like that.

Izaak shrugged his broad shoulders with casual indifference as she professed her want to visit the country again. It weren’t as if he didn’t like America itself because sometimes and very, very secretly he ached to just see those big city lights again. But his decision to leave home with his sister all those years ago had been the best one he’d made in his entire life and he wasn’t about to jet back to Florida now. “Yeah, you’ll have to. It’s worth every minute, Sydney especially.”

Startled by the bold gesture she made in taking his hand, Izaak stared fixatedly at the length of fingers curled around his palm and wondered anxiously if she was planning to let go. He had to suppress a sigh of relief as her touch slipped away from his own but became wound up all over again at what she had to say next. It was so much the words themselves but the way in which she spoke them. Although Izaak was reeling on the inside, his expression and stature were cool, calm and collected so he rolled his azure eyes playfully at the girl before him. “Likewise,” He smiled before shuffling a few steps forward to make it seem as if he was closing in on her but instead strode right past her, towards the frothing whitewash. Stopping a few yards down to the shoreline, romantically bloodied by the setting sun, Izaak jerked his head over his shoulder. His exquisite eyes locked against Adele and he smirked as if he were king, encouraging her silently to come join him by the dying waves.

Adele got the feeling that this guy was trying to play her at her own game. As much as she'd usually hate a guy who did that to her, this one did it in a way that didn't seem so bad, it almost made him cuter than he was already. Adele enjoyed the feeling of him swiping past her body, only to find that he would then continue to take a few more steps forward, and begint o wander away from her. She looked dissapointed for a second, but was glad when the guy looked back...even if it was all fake after all.

Adele made the decision to follow the guy, and went and joined him as his face was enlightened by the sun setting on him. She found herself unable to remove her eyes from his as she wandered over to him. When she reached him, she kept eye-contact with him, whilst smiling at him, in a way that would make people think that she was only after this guy for one reason...but that reason she was keeping herself for the time-being. She gently slipped her hand into his, as she leaned into him, then put her other hand on the back of his hand, which she was now holding. She wanted to see if she could reach the softer side of this guy, and possibly find some romance in him, that she could soon begin to pour out of him. "This seems a bit romantic for the likes of you Mr Handsome...sorry...Izaak...Maybe you do have some romance in you after all, despite what I first thought." She looked up at him, smiled, then giggled slightly. The top of Adele's head/hair was almost brushing against the sides of Izaak's chin as she began to try and get close to him.

Izaak wondered if he had gone too far as she sauntered over to him with a smile that made his Adam’s apple jerk nervously in his throat. Frozen by his own nerve at trying to win at the game she had been playing, Izaak couldn’t seem to wrench his hand away as she held it with both of her own. This was a stupid, stupid idea, he bitterly reprimanded himself as Adele spoke. He attempted half a smile at her words but it faltered because now he was literally breathing in the shampoo she had washed her hair with. And she was only getting closer and closer with each passing second.

Izaak could take it no longer and he jerked away, shuddering a few steps back as he stared at her through the wild blue of his eyes. He wasn’t a cheater (or at least he had never intended to be) and if he led girls on it was never on purpose, so why was he making an advance in each of those directions. “Look, Adele, I have a girlfriend...” Izaak spoke with such clarity and assertion that it made him wonder if Isabella really was his girlfriend now. “... Kind of.” Izaak knew it was a mistake to drop those last two words but they had been more for him than anybody else. He didn’t know if he was ready to enter into another official relationship yet but calling her his girlfriend had come naturally, maybe he was ready after all.

Adele wondered if Izaak's smiles were beginning to turn fake. She wanted this guy to herself...at least for as long as the evening lasted anyway...and was determined to win him over properly. She was in the middle of deciding how far she could push the limits with Izaak, when he took a few steps away from her.

Adele listened to him as he spoke those three words that she never liked to hear from a cute boy like this one. 'I have a girlfriend.' He has a girlfriend...then what's with the playing around. She thought to herself. "Oh really?" She said, trying not to be phased by his words as she wandered back over to him. "Well that changes things..." She said, taking his hand once again..."It changes things for me...it makes my life, a whole lot more fun." She said, as her other hand wandered over his shoulder and behind his neck, as she kissed his lips, and tried to make it last.

"Kind of?...what's that supposed to mean? Kind of, or kind of not?" She asked, then giggled, as she kept her face close to his, so that there lips were alomost touching, there was just room for her to talk, before she gave him a quick peck on the lips again. Adele knew what she wanted, and was adament about getting it.

Izaak stood edgily in the sand and curled his toes in tight against the grains as Adele regained the distance he had purposefully placed between the two of them. Did this girl have no shame? She didn’t seem deterred in the least by his withdrawal, or the fact that he had made it reasonably clear that he had a girlfriend. It had only made her all the more ravenous. Izaak’s brow drew together in both confusion and resistance, noticeably crinkling the skin on his forehead, upon feel her touch close in on him again. First his hand, followed by the nape of his neck with his lips hot on its heels. In all his nineteen years Izaak had had many a kiss: slow, fast, pecks, frenches, surprise kisses and ones that had been planned right down to the skim of his fingers along a girls jawline. But he had never encountered a kiss he did not want. So this was a first, as he stood frozen with shock, his startling blue eyes wide open. This isn’t right, I love Is.

Izaak barely noticed when they broke apart as his mind was reeling with the truth of what he had just thought. I love her. For two months they had been ‘with’ one another, perhaps he shouldn’t have been so surprised as he had loved her before, platonically of course but regardless he had. Izaak wasn’t ready to admit it to anyone but himself though because he knew if Alexis waltzed down to the beach right then and there he’d fall straight back in love with her. Adele’s voice torn Izaak from his revelry and before he knew it her lips were back on his, short and sweet but there nonetheless. “Sh*t Adele! Are you crazy?!” Izaak asked rhetorically, because he knew she really was, as he sprang a few steps backwards in one go. He snatched his hand back from her and held both of them out open-palmed and splayed-fingered before his body, like he was trying to stop her from coming any closer. “I have a girlfriend, alright? Will you stop trying to jump me now?” Izaak watched her warily with those intense blue eyes of his, trying to calculate her next move but failing hopelessly.

Adele laughed slightly...well...it was more of a chuckle, as she re-gripped Izaak's hand frimly, then placed the other hand on top, as she had done a few minutes ago, back where they were when she had first officialy met him. She was laughing because this guy seemed confused, or even shocked by her actions. Surely he had seen it coming, whether he wanted it or not...

"Jump you?" She asked, "Now why would I do such a thing do a majorly cute boy like you?" She said to him, still overly flirting with Izaak. She almost sounded drunk, but she was completely sober, and was pretty sure of that fact. Yeah, sure, Adele understood the whole, 'He's taken...he's off limits thing.' But Adele liked to push those limits to the edge, it was just they way she was, the way that she had always been, and that way that she would continue to be for most of her life. "I know the whole...girlfriend situation." Adele said to him calmly, whilst letting go of his hand, but keeping herself rather close to him still. He was lucky that she was in a reasonably kind sort of mood, usually the whole girlfriend thing pushed her furthur than just a kiss, but she'd settle for a drink. "So...how about I buy you a drink...and help you to forget about my lips...not that I'll be forgetting about your any time soon..." She giggled at her comment, before giving him a soft and playful hit on the arm. She would usually wait for the guy to offer her a drink, but it was the least she could do...after kissing the amazingly cute Izaak. "So, what do ya say?" She said, gently, but loosely taking his hand into hers once more.

Izaak flinched as his hand got dragged back between her own, half-expecting her to jump into his arms, wrap her legs around his waist and make out with him until she saw it fit to stop, which might be never. He wouldn’t put it past her. But there was no move made to reach his lips again, to wind her arms tightly around him. Adele just did what she seemed to do best and flirted. It quite possibly could have been relief that flooded Izaak, but he only knew it for sure when she finally released her clenching grip on his hand.

Yes she was still so close that he could breathe her in, she still had that spark in her eyes and her voice still rang with that enticing tone. But as exhausted as he was and glad that she wasn’t making any attempts to hook up with him again, for now it seemed, Izaak knew reasonably well how to swim in this situation. A drink, one drink. Adele didn’t seem to be a Veela, just an overly flirtatious girl, so he was safe in that department but even so he wouldn’t get wasted, not like last time. “Okay, one drink.” Izaak smiled, not even minding that her hand had taken his again because this time, unlike all the others before, it wasn’t aggressive or demanding. Slowly his feet began to move up the beach, guiding Adele along with him as they walked side-by-side. “So how many guys have you actually made out with this week? Ten? Twenty?” The nineteen year old laughed, toying around with her now as he bumped a muscled arm against her playfully.

Adele let out a massive fit of giggles as he referred to what she did with guys as 'making out' yes she made out with them, but she went way furthur than that...When she had managed to contain herself she looked up at him and gave his hand a firm, but jokey squeeze. "Made Out? Do you mean only made out with...or more?...because your answer changes things." She smiled up at him, he seemed to have forgiven her for the kiss, so she could continue her flirting...but would leave out the kissing part of it...at least until she said goodbye anyway...she demanded a goodbye kiss.

As they reached a nearby pub, Adele pulled Izaak along to where she wanted to sit...she chose a quiet corner...nothing for him to worry about...it's just the table that Adele usually chose when she was accompanied by a boy. She sat in her seat, then pulled another chair out that was placed closely next to her, and patted it, hinting that Izaak should sit there. "So...whose buying...me?...or my Mr Handsome here...you?" She smiled at Izaak sweetly then giggled, she didn't mind doing things differently, it'd be her pleasure to buy the drinks, but she would have no complaints if he took up the offer.

Izaak stewed Adele’s suggestive words over in his mind with a smile that he wore half in amusement, half in anxiety. Her initial intentions for him would not have differed greatly and Izaak realised now that she really had just been trying to get him into bed. Maybe if he were single he would have submitted, one night with no strings attached was an oddly appealing idea after a year long relationship but he wasn’t single and he was happy that way. He loved Isabella, and he loved finally being able to freely think it too. “Okay then, never mind. I don’t think I really want to know.” The nineteen year old smirked as he caught their destination in his azure blue eyes.

Izaak couldn’t help but wonder just how many times she had done this before as she navigated him to a table of her preference, lone and huddled in the corner of the venue. It felt oddly secluded, drawing resistance up from within Izaak, but he let it pass. The just the thought of Isabella was enough to hold up his inhibitions. Sighing, and not without a playful roll of his eyes, Izaak settled down in the seat Adele had gestured for him to sit in. Unsurprisingly it was mere inches from hers but the nineteen year old couldn’t really care less anymore, it weren’t as if he was going to do something stupid. With an arch of his eyebrows and a smug smile flitting quickly across his lips, he acknowledged her question and if on cue, a waitress appeared. "Two firewhiskeys thanks." He smiled before flicking a wink at Adele, knowing without a doubt that she was not a butterbeer kind of girl, and letting her know that it was his treat. Then asked with a laugh, "So are any of your victims your boyfriend?"

Adele laughed at Izaak as he finally had clicked on to what sort of girl she actually was. "So at least you know now...there's no need to fear Mr Handsome...I think I can keep my paws off of you...for the time-being." She smiled at him, then cheekily put her hand on his knee and giggled a little. Her tone of voice was beginning to turn back to normal, and not the voice that she used to seduce boys to her level.

Adele was glad when she saw Izaak appear closely next to her, as she had requested. As he ordered the drinks, she giggled again, she was a very giggly person. "Ooo, it's as if you read my mind...I love firewhiskey's..." Adele winked back at him as he winked at her. She liked it when boys winked at her, she strangely found it cute, but she also liked to tease them a little, by winking back. "Victims? I wouldn't call them victims...'Cause most of them leave with a smile on their faces...not with pain...and no...I don't do boyfriends." She giggled, the last time she had a boyfriend was when she was 13, and she had recently seen him again for the first time in years, and they were best friends...although she did have the slightest crush on him still..."The last boyfriend I had is now my best friend...and the last boy who came close to a boyfriend...was, and is already taken...and that isn't you by the way..." She giggled, whilst thinking about the bad times, but also the better times, that she had; had with Riley.

Adele, Izaak roused playfully through his striking eyes as she contradicted her words by settling her hand on his knee. His fingers curled gently around it as he sat and then placed it on the table before resting his in his lap. If this was only the time being, what would the time after include? Izaak didn’t know and he didn’t want to. All he knew was that even though a concoction of drinking and pretty girls was his weakness, he wasn’t going to cave. He couldn’t do it to himself or Isabella.

“I’m good, aren’t I?” He grinned smugly, though really it had been all Adele. Her and her volatile personality, Of course she’d love a good firewhiskey. A smile rode along his lips as she began to giggle, or continued to giggle rather and responded to his comment. “So I was going to be one of your boys then? Or am I still going to be? You’re just trying to get me smashed, aren’t you?” Izaak chuckled, knowing that this had been her plan all along. But he still held the upper hand, he was not going to cave.

Adele liked this guy...Izaak...he was sweet...and cute...but in a very weird kind of way. She knew that he wasn't going to give into her easily, but there was no harm in flirting. Well...there wouldn't usually be..but this was Adele, any boy that she liked she would 'do her thing' with, so to speak...or at least try to, even if she didn't suceed after all. But Izaak seemed different to others, he may not of liked what Adele was trying to make him do, but he didn't lose it with her, or storm out, he just sort of, played along...but without any physical action, he just played along, through his words, even if he was faking the whole thing.

Adele giggled as she agreed with him as he spoke. "Yes Mr Handsome...you're very...VERY good..." She said, giving him a playful nudge in the upper arm, with her upper arm. Adele did like her firewhiskey's, and with a boy, it just made the experience a whole lot more fun, it almost stepped what she intended to do up to another level. "Well, if you had accepted, then yes, you would have definatly been one of my boys...but since you rejected me, then I guess I'll just have to work on you...won't I?" She smiled at him, then giggled flirtatiously, as he suggested that she was trying to get him smashed. This wasn;t her intention, but she thought she'd play with him a little bit. "Smashed? I think there are better, more stronger words for my intentions on what to do to you than get you, just simply smashed..." She said, before looking at him with a smile, then placing her hand back on his knee again, then cheekily sliding it up his leg, before pausing there for a few seconds, then moving her hand back down to his knee, keeping it there, as she giggled at her actions. Adele didn't mean any harm, she was just being playful.

(Love the new signature.)

There was something so unusual about this girl and her fierce determination to get exactly what she wanted that it messed with Izaak mind. There were many girls before Adele that had flirted, dropping hinting comments onto his lap or throwing him suggestive winks, but once he said no that was it. There were no more attempts, no more accidental physical contact or coy smiles. But here Adele was with her hand snaking up to his thigh. The nineteen year old shifted uncomfortably on the seat, shocked again by her boldness and the nerves it tickled. He wished she’d just stop with the whole hand on knee thing because she was beginning to throttle them into unchartered waters even though Izaak had point blank refused to go there.

"Well try all you like Adele but I have a girl I love and I’m not going to hurt her anytime soon." Izaak chimed playfully yet in a tone that still conveyed his adamant resistance. Now that her hand was back on his knee, he lifted it up in his own and placed it back on the table once more, shooting her a smug look that clearly said ‘not going to happen’. Their drinks arrived and Izaak thanked the waitress politely before tilting the glass to his lips and allowed the amber liquid to scorch a blazing trail down his throat. Exhilarated, he threw it down on the table with a nice chink on its part and a breathy exhale from him. “Wanna elaborate on those words then?” Izaak dared with a challenging glint in his eyes, looking to throw down every single one of them in the name of his love.

so do i, abby's amazing :)

Adele made a 'hmf' kind of noise as she felt her hand being moved off of Izaak's knee once again. 'What's with this guy, I'm just playing.' Adele thought to herself. Despite her annoyance, Adele continued to play the game that she loved playing the best...the love game...She didn't like wasting time...not when she was with boys...and certainly not when she was with a cute and good looking boy like Izaak...

Adele smiled innocently at Izaak as if she had done nothing wrong. "Me? Try with you?...I wouldn't know what you're on about...What's there to try with my Mr Handsome?..." She said, giving him a cheeky wink, whilst ruffling his hair up a little. Adele also thanked the waitress as their drinks arrived. She took the glass off of the tray herself, then tilted her head back roughly, as she downed the drink in one as Izaak spoke. "I just did..." She replied, as she throttled her head forwards again, back to it's original position, which made her hair go scruffy, and made her look tough. "Same again please......for the two of us" She said to the waitress politely, as if she was a little goody two shoes. "Anything I throw at you, I can beat you at without even trying." Adele laughed, as she spoke with her face centimetres away from his, very tempted to give him another full on kiss, but resisting the temtation, and pulling away, before sneaking her hand around him, and placing it on his far shoulder, in a soft and gentle way.

Izaak gave a light snort as she played out the role of innocence, smilingly rolling his eyes at her as she came to finish by tousling with his hair. This girl belonged on the silverscreen or somewhere where she could showcase her many faces. Not here in a secluded corner of a bar with him because to be honest, Izaak would kill to just march straight back down to the Leaky and spend the night with Isabella.

The waitress arrived and Adele continued to act as if she were the most innocent thing in the world, ordering the two of them another round and smiling politely. A smirk crossed Izaak’s features and he shook his head in amazement at the girl seated beside him. She was a real piece of work, no doubt about it and Izaak could safely say that he had never met a girl like her before. A challenge was raised between the two of them but Izaak found his grin frozen to his features as she came within his personal space again. No, scratch that, she was constantly in his personal space but now she was really pressing buttons because it seemed as if she was going to try at tasting him again. But she didn’t and his body flooded with heated relief, for now she just seemed contented with her arm around his shoulders. Izaak begrudginly let it stay there though, knowing that if it wasn’t his shoulders it might be his chest or his stomach or his leg again. “Oh yeah, like what?” He taunted with a pair of arched eyebrows and a disbelieving scoff. “Flirting? And well, flirting?” The nineteen year old laughed in amusement, the only thing he would ever admit that she could beat him at.

As the waitress arrived with their drinks Adele put her 'innocent' face back on and smile politely at the waitress. "That's lovely thank you." She said to the waitress, before turning back to Izaak, ready to play more love games with him. She took the glass with her spare hand and took just a small sip of her drink this time around. She'd get it down and through her body soon enough but not yet...she had more important things to deal with...like Izaak.

Adele placed her drink on back on the table then shuffled her chair in towards Izaak again, her hand still placed on his far shoulders. But slowly and steadily moving in a downwards direction, she hoped Izaak wouldn't notice the risky movement to much. Adele laughed at Izaak's words..."Like what? You know like what." She brought her face closer to his lips. "Yes flirting...but not just that alone...less of that...and more of this..." She said, before giving him a small peck on the lips. After the kiss, Adele held her head close to his for a few seconds, before flicking her hair back...with her head following. "Less flirting...more of the loving." She said, giving him a cheeky wink almost trying to demand that Izaak spent the night with her cuddled up in his arms.

His back arched accordingly to the trail her hand began to slick down it, trying to curl away from the touch as he stared after the waitress longingly. Maybe if she came back he’d engage her in a lengthy conversation, just to keep Adele’s innocence. But there was no escaping this as she breached the limits again by edging herself closer to his lips. Izaak briefly and desperately wondered if it was the chase that was keeping her so intrigued by him, so intent to get her way with him. It was the only thing he could think of as he was running out of strategies and excuses, and fast too.

"I could so-" Izaak began, only to be silenced by her lips pressed against his mouth. Instinctively he jerked his head back, staring at her with such wild blue eyes that one might think him insane for a moment. "If I kissed you..." Izaak mumbled with every awkwardness of a thirteen year old boy as he suddenly became blisteringly aware of the position her hand had slid into on his back. "... Would you start acting normal then?" It had only been a slivered thought in his mind because despite all, Izaak would still much rather be in Adele’s company then alone and he wondered just how far he had to go to stop this funny business.

Adele smiled as she moved her hand back up his back then downed the rest of her drink. She looked at Izaak then smiled evilly, but flirtatiously at him, before potting the same hand on the side of his neck.

Adele giggled as he seemed to be giving in. "Mr Handsome...if you kissed me...I would be very happy...but if you want me back to normal...I may have to keep you at my side until the morning dawns on us." Adele giggled.

(Sorry it's rubbish.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back