Very little flying and a lot of talking

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Nina walked out of the tents with two large sweaters and her quidditch gloves on with her broom in her hand. Nina steped mounted her new broom with ease and flew over to the pitch, as Nina was flying she could feel almost all of her warmth escape her. When Nina got to the pitch she flew over to where the balls were held and she took out the Golden Snitch. Nina then flew to the middle of the pitch and looked at the Snitch with peace despite what her life was really like now. She still hadn't made up with Asher, and everything was becoming more stressful between them. As Nina looked at the Snitch she noticed that just short weeks ago she was flying here fighting against dangerous animals and 2 other students.

Asher was in desperate need of a study break. She stretched and decided to go to the Qudditch Pitch for some flying. But she wasn't sure if Nina would appreciate her borrowing her broom. They weren't on the best terms right now. Asher sighed and decided to go anyway. She loved the Pitch. As she walked onto the field, she saw someone practicing and realized it was Nina. She was about to turn and walk away. She was sure Nina wouldn't want to talk to her.

As Nina was looking over the pitch she saw something that wasn't in her vivid memories from the task, Asher. Nina smiled weakly to her then noticed she had her broom in her hand and was a little surprised, just because it wasn't exactly like Asher to do something like that, or Nina didn't think it would be especially as they hadn't made up yet and it didn't seem likely that they would but Nina decided she would play nice. Nina flew in the opposite direction of Asher making it seem like she was flying away from her when she flew upside down the flew infront of Asher blocking her path. Nina said awakwardly, she hadn't exactly thought out what she would say, "Errmm Hey Asher." Nina looked into her hand noticing that she still had the snitch in her hand and then it transformed infront of her eyes into the scroll and Nina blinked and noticed she had just thought it and it was actually the Snitch. Nina looked back at Asher and gave her a weak smile.

((I don't have your broom. I decided to come without it :D))

"Hello Nina." Asher said softly. "I didn't mean to interrupt, I'll let you continue your practice."

[Then how will you fly? I am getting confused :p]

"It's no trouble, I was really just thinking." Nina said with a small smile.

((I wasn't going to fly. I was just coming to be at the Pitch cause I like it here :D))

Asher looked up, meeting Nina's eyes. "Are you sure, I could go if you'd rather..."

She stretched and decided to go to the Qudditch Pitch for some flying
[What about this or was this you debating whether or not to borrow Nina's broom?]

"I'm fine either way, if you want to go then feel free, if not I'm here," Nina said with a small shrug she hoped this didn't seem too mean but Asher really did have to get over herself.

(I was going to fly, but then I remembered that I usually borrowed your broom and couldn't do that when we're fighting.)

Asher noticed that Nina seemed annoyed at her. She hadn't meant anything by it. She just didn't want to push her luck with Nina's patience.

[Oh okay :p I gotcha :D]

Nina looked at Asher and then whipped out her wand and was now not holding onto her broom with anything but her feet. "So are you leaving or do you want me to pull up a broom?" Nina asked curiously with her wand pointed in the direction of the tents.

[Its getting pretty late so I am going to head out, feel free to reply and I will reply tomorrow :D]

Asher looked up at Nina and her mouth twitched into an almost smile. "I'll stay, but I think I'll keep my feet on the ground for now. You can continue though."

Nina put her wand away and asked awkwardly, "Ermm okay, so how have you been?"

"Fine." Asher replied softly. She didn't want to explain how she'd been feeling since their falling out. "You?"

"Just peachy," Nina said simply then said, "You know you really have to give me something more than that."

[Are you going to comment? Or is Nina going to be stuck out in the cold? ;'( :p ]

"Well, I don't know how I can feel when I'm not speaking to my closest friend." Asher said sadly. She didn't meet Nina's eyes.

Nina looked to the opposite side of the pitch and backed up a small bit on her broom and said, "You have to understand, I'm not mad at you, I'm just mad." Nina frowned slightly, she had gotten over her anger a little bit but was still trying to recover from her break down in the tents.

"I do understand that. I just want to be there for you." Asher looked up at Nina. Her voice cracked slightly. "You've been with me through all of my issues, and I just want to help you. That's what friends do...or so I'm told."

Nina looked over to Asher and said softly, "You have it has just come to a point when I need to be working on something by myself you know, have a little bit more independance, without someone to hold my hand along the way." Nina then looked down a said, "I need to figure things out in my head, despite what 'He', Bella, Harri and you have told me, I cannot be around him very much anymore, and I think that it would be best if we just stay friends, and the only way it can happen is if I stop thinking of him like I have for so long." Nina sighed sadly and mummbled, "I need to stay away from....Alex." Saying this was tearing her up so much, especially now that they were going to the ball together, she doubted that he wanted to go with her. Nina felt tears starting but she closed her eyes to stop them from coming down.

Asher listened to Nina and then saw her tears. She stood and slowly wraped her friend in an embrace. "I'm so sorry Nina." she whispered.

Nina opened her eyes, that were now glossy and she said with as much confidence and dignity she could muster up, "I'm fine." Nina knew this wouldn't be convincing at all but she tried.

"Ok, Nina, the first thing you have to do is acknowledge exactly how you're feeling. You can't tell me you're fine...I know you're not fine." Asher's tone was compassionate yet stern.

Nina flew a little bit back and said, "I'm fine, really."

Asher's eyes filled with tears. "Alright...but I'm not going anywhere. I'm here when you want to talk. I just wish you'd let me."

"Asher, I can't, its just too hard," Nina said and her eyes filled with tears once more.

"I know its hard...trust me, I KNOW its hard. But I just need you to know that you have me here. I'm your friend." Asher pleaded with Nina. She just wanted to be there for her so badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back