Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Positively elated with her summer, Estrella stepped outside, the sun warm and inviting. Not a gloomy day had passed at the Thomas Homestead, and she had enjoyed every one with Kale and his family.

Smiling broadly, she swung her leg over her broomstick, looking to Kale and his siblings. She was going to take Mindy flying, but first, she wanted to break her broom in.

"Yippee!" she exclaimed as she vaulted off into the air, her speed accelerating as she gained altitude. The Streaks, it seemed, were the best line of broom ever. She maneveured the broom with no problem, doing some tricks as she sped through the clouds. She was not an expert, but she loved flying just as much as the next witch or wizard.

"Come on!" she yelled down to Kale, her face probably a blur to all down there. "This is wicked!" she said to herself, punching the air in glee. Her summer couldn't be any better.

Delamere%20Forest%2014th.jpg

Kale walked down to a clearing that they had behind their house, secluded forest and a open clearing was the perfect area for them to do some flying. With Mindy's hand in his, he helped her walk through rough patches of grass and roots that gave up above the ground. Kale couldn't recall if he had ever smiled this much in his life, everything just seemed so perfect.

With his broom strapped on his back, he kept a good watch on Tarren who followed behind them kicking pebbles and holding a hand-me-down clean sweep broom in one hand.

Kale watched as Estrella kicked off the ground and into the air flying around. After waving to her from down on flat ground, he couldn't take not being up there much longer, Kale too kicked off the ground and manuvered himself around the vast open space, doing simple tricks. Kale flew toward Estrella, "Merlin, it's great to be flying again...it seems like years!" he looked down where Mindy and Tarren were standing, waving down at them. "I already miss quidditch!"

(Yay, I got to make it on real quick. :p lol)

"I do too," Estrella said, laughing, "I can't wait for when we finally play the game." She did a somersault on her broomstick, whooping in glee.

"Nice!" he called out while watching Estrella do stunts in mid air. Kale too began to show off a bit on his Sienna Storm by heading full speed towards the ground and manuovering the broom up just in time before hitting solid ground, where he followed by skimming the grass with his hand. He the flew back to where Estrella was, "Yeah, the Valkyries won't see what's coming for them!" Kale laughed.

"So, since Mindy seems so attatched to you," Kale laughed and grinned at Estrella, "would you like to give her a feel of your broom before we try to get Tarren out there?" he asked, wondering if she had any suggestions.

"Sure!" Estrella exclaimed, grinning. She had promised Mindy after all.

Diving to the ground on her broom, she skimmed across the grass lightly with her feet, landing just next to Mindy. She picked up the little girl and put her in front of her on the purple broom. "You ready, Mindy?" she asked, flashing a pearly white grin.

"Hang on, Mindy!" Estrella said, grinning, and making sure the little girl was secure, she kicked off from the ground. She wanted to ascend higher into the skies, but respected what Mrs. Thomas had told her, staying low towards the ground so in the event of an accident, Mindy didn't get hurt. She accelerated speed just a bit, enjoying the feel of the wind's current against her face. "Having fun, Mindy?" she asked, grinning wildly.

Mindy hung on to the broom tightly as Estrella had instructed her to. Her mouth was gaped wide open when they accelerated up into the sky, it felt much higher because of her size. "Yes!" Mindy squealed. "Go faster!" she exclaimed in a fit of giggles.

Estrella laughed, grinning at Kale as she zoomed by him. "Alright then," she said, and accelerated the speed just a bit, the baggy ends of her sweater whipping against her arms. She wanted to do stunts, but wouldn't dare attempt it with such a young girl on her broom. She remembered being on a broomstick at this age, and she grinned. Her mom had about had a heart attack when she saw the height that her dad had taken her.

"Wow! Look at you go, Mindy!" Kale called out from on the ground. He sat under the shade of a willow tree next to Tarren, still looking up from the sky, waving. "Woo hoo!!" he cheered the two on, happy to see that both Estrella and Mindy were having a good time flything.

Apparating at the front door with his son in his arms, Tristan knocked at the door. He stayed close to the house, so that the kids flying outside couldn't see him. He could see his daughter, flying on a broomstick high in the air, with a little girl. He also observed the two boys sitting by the tree. His assumptions had been correct; that was definitely the kid who had jumped on his back at Stark Manor.

His expression pleasant, he knocked, waiting for someone to open the door.

Estrella waved to Kale as she zoomed through the air, glad that Mindy was having such a great time. Grinning and ascending just a little higher, she did not notice the newcomer near the house.

Nancy was out and about the house tidying up things that she may have missed the first time she went around cleaning early in the morning. At the sound of the knock on the door, Nancy swiftly walked to the door and opened it. At the sight of Tristan, she smiled broadly, "Hello Tristan" she said in a cheerful voice and gestured for him to come in. She grinned at Tristans's son in is arms, "Oh my.." Nancy cooed at the baby, "How old is he?"

Tristan grinned, stepping inside quickly. "He's about four months," Tristan said, his pride obvious as he held a pleasant expression. "He's beginning to crawl already. His name is Erik."

He followed Nancy inside. "And how have you been?"

"That was fun!" Mindy giggled. "I'm going to get a purple broom just like yours when I get to learn how to fly!" she stated jovially with a toothless smile.

"That would be awesome," Estrella said, grinning, as she touched back down on the ground, "Because purple is the best color ever, right Mindy?" She grinned, holding her hand up for a high five.

Nancy smiled softly, "That's so great. He's a very handsome four month old." she laughed brightly. "Cherish those first steps, they grow up so fast. " Nancy smiled.

"Oh, I've been good. Getting by, things around here are still being mended together since Stephens passing away." she smiled weakly. "And you, how have you been Tristan?" she inquired and followed, "Would you like something to drink?"

Tristan smiled weakly, looking at his son and then back to Nancy. Sympathy flashed through his eyes as he learned that Stephen had passed away, but he figured that talking about it would not be the best idea. "Erm, sure," he replied, "I'll take anything to drink, whatever suits you best."

He sat down at the dining room table. "And I take it my daughter has been behaving?"

"Tea, okay?" she asked while walking toward the cupboard and removing two tea cups, she poured him a cup and set it in front of him and sat back down at the table. Nancy crossed her right leg over the leg and held her tea cup with two hands, the scent of the tea was welcoming.

Nancy replied to the question with a warm smile, "Yes, Estrella has a good head on her shoulders. She's been very helpful with my youngest one, Mindy." she smiled and looked in the direction of the window, "They're practicing flying in the open pasture we have in the back." Nancy had a sudden thought, "Oh, I hope you don't mind my letting her go out there without your permission.."

"No, that's totally fine," Tristan said, grinning, "I know well enough that she can fly, and well. I"m not worried about that." He took a sip of his tea. "I'm glad she has been behaving; she had some, let us say, issues over the last break."

He propped up Erik on his knee, grinning. "But it was nothing that couldn't be taken care of."

"Purple is the best color ever!" Mindy said while getting off the broom, jumping up and down. She reached for Estrella's high five and hit her hand. "Thank you for letting me fly!" Mindy squealed and wrapped her small arms around Estrella's legs giving her a hug. She ran over to Kale and jumped on him, "Did you see me Kale?! Did you?!"

"No problem, hun," she said, and then looked to Tarren, who had been rather quiet. "Are you ready to fly, Tarren?" she asked, grinning.

((I gotta go... be on tmrw! :lol: ))

Kale flew backwards into the grass when Mindy jumped on him, "Yes! I saw you, Mindy!" he said brightly, smiling at Estrella, "You were flying like a pro!" Kale said excitedly and looked over to Tarren, "Yeah, are you ready Tarren?" he asked, grinning at Estrella.

Estrella laughed as Mindy knocked Kale over, waiting for Tarren's answer. She grinned encouragingly; Tarren didn't seem to have the greatest confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back